Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- Flip mirror by Javier Moreno Studio for …Normann Copenhagen
- Mr Chocolate Moustaches by Diego Ramos a…t The Temporium
- Music Cage by Nendo
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave Hak…kens' Precious Plastic factory
- Reichtum by Mark Braun for Lobmeyr
- Bumper Bed by Marc Newson for Domeau & P…érès
- Designing Modern Women 1890–1990 at Mo…MA
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- The Crates by Naihan Li
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories