Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- Copenhagen exhibition to celebrate "mo…st important Danish designer" Hans J. Wegner
- Pinxo by Ferran Lajara
- Scaffold Lights by Lanzavecchia + Wai
- Real Apple Store created for Borough M…arket's 1000th birthday
- Leaf Tie Cable Organisers by Lufdesign
- A new bus for London competition winne…rs announced
- Iris van Herpen exhibition at the Inte…rnational Centre for Lace and Fashion
- Post A Phone by Priestman Goode
- La Cantine de la Ménagerie de Verre b…y Matali Crasset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories