Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Pipe and Trattoria by Jasper Morrison fo…r Magis
- Floating table by Ingo Maurer for Establ…ished & Sons
- Designed in Hackney: Resort 2012 by Chri…stopher Kane
- Technology and design: makingthe world a…round us
- Mint by Smith & Wightman and BCMH
- Clothes that change colour according to …climate by Lauren Bowker
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geometri…es to Fogia furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories