Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- Naturoscopie II by Noé Duchaufour-Lawra…nce
- Dark Noon by Nendo at Dezeen Watch Store
- Hush by Freyja Sewell
- Meeraboo ST-1 and G-Force by Victor Vett…erlein
- Van Eijk & Van der Lubbe design "an expe…rience in motion" for Volvo
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
- Ostrich Pillow by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- "Timeless design is not a cliché" - Phi…lippe Starck
- Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories