Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- Bound Basics by Toon Welling
- Il Hoon Roh weaves carbon fibre string i…nto curved armchair
- Park Life by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Urban Adapter by Rocker-Lange Architects
- "Chinese Google" Baidu designs a smart b…ike fitted with data-generating sensors
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- The Golden Rules by Olivia Lee
- Instrumented Bodies by Joseph Malloch an…d Ian Hattwick
- Bikers Rest by Marcus Abrahamsson for No…la
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories