Called Lodelei, the design features an ash frame and loop of fabric to catch loose items.
The information that follows is from Nils Holger Moormann:
Wardrobe looking for wall.
Lodelei, 94/38/193, values elegant loden, loves the company of jackets and coats, with consistent sagginess and in need of care.
Looking for a stable place with a strong wall to lean on for mutual hanging around.
|20 litre Coat Stand
by Peter Marigold
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
- Pogo connectors by Jon Patterson
- Maxim Velcovsky ceramics at Mint
- C58 Dressing Table by Florian Schmid
- La Chance launches at MOST
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories