Called Perch, the series comprises a dining chair, rocking chair, coat rack, desk with a light in the hood and a reading chair with a shield on one side.
Photographs are by Benjamin Le Du.
Here are sonme more details from the designer:
The Perch Collection consists of several pieces based on the same construction: a reading chair, coat rack, rocking chair, chair and desk with integrated light. With this collection I wanted to show a large family of functionalities working off the same principle.
Colour scheme harmony is also an important part of the project with each colour “coded” for a different function, or specific place.
Everything is made in birch wood with a basic cnc machine. Thanks to the School Boulle, Fabrice Chouard, Alain Mangaud Léo Perreand et Damien Herouard.
- Golden Time Cupboard by Lola Lely
- Movie: Blickfang designworkshop 2012
- Blueware Collection by Studio Glither…o
- Shokki by Laurent Corio
- Movie: Marc Newson on designing nearly… everything
- Egg of Columbus by Valentina Carretta …of Fabrica for Seletti
- Architonic Concept Space III by Oskar …Zieta
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Studio Swine uses aluminium foam to cr…eate Metallic Geology cabinets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories