Called Perch, the series comprises a dining chair, rocking chair, coat rack, desk with a light in the hood and a reading chair with a shield on one side.
Photographs are by Benjamin Le Du.
Here are sonme more details from the designer:
The Perch Collection consists of several pieces based on the same construction: a reading chair, coat rack, rocking chair, chair and desk with integrated light. With this collection I wanted to show a large family of functionalities working off the same principle.
Colour scheme harmony is also an important part of the project with each colour “coded” for a different function, or specific place.
Everything is made in birch wood with a basic cnc machine. Thanks to the School Boulle, Fabrice Chouard, Alain Mangaud Léo Perreand et Damien Herouard.
- Copper Mirror Series by Hunting & Narud
- Bouroullecs to present coloured glass fu…rniture range in Milan
- DNA furniture by Tjep. and Dutch DNA
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
- Ola Rune at Qubique 2011
- General Woodwork Bench by Roger Arquer f…or the Stepney Green Design Collection
- Chulha by Philips Design
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
- Materialism at Gallery Fumi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories