Called Perch, the series comprises a dining chair, rocking chair, coat rack, desk with a light in the hood and a reading chair with a shield on one side.
Photographs are by Benjamin Le Du.
Here are sonme more details from the designer:
The Perch Collection consists of several pieces based on the same construction: a reading chair, coat rack, rocking chair, chair and desk with integrated light. With this collection I wanted to show a large family of functionalities working off the same principle.
Colour scheme harmony is also an important part of the project with each colour “coded” for a different function, or specific place.
Everything is made in birch wood with a basic cnc machine. Thanks to the School Boulle, Fabrice Chouard, Alain Mangaud Léo Perreand et Damien Herouard.
- More Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Claesson Koivisto Rune unveils Xtra Larg…e modular table for Offecct
- Pogo connectors by Jon Patterson
- Handlebar Candlesticks by Yen-Wen Tseng
- Mattia Bonetti at David Gill Galleries
- Ascentium apparatus splits perfume into …different notes
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories