Called Perch, the series comprises a dining chair, rocking chair, coat rack, desk with a light in the hood and a reading chair with a shield on one side.
Photographs are by Benjamin Le Du.
Here are sonme more details from the designer:
The Perch Collection consists of several pieces based on the same construction: a reading chair, coat rack, rocking chair, chair and desk with integrated light. With this collection I wanted to show a large family of functionalities working off the same principle.
Colour scheme harmony is also an important part of the project with each colour “coded” for a different function, or specific place.
Everything is made in birch wood with a basic cnc machine. Thanks to the School Boulle, Fabrice Chouard, Alain Mangaud Léo Perreand et Damien Herouard.
- Blown-glass sex toys form Adult Tool Kit… by Michael Reynolds and Jeff Zimmerman
- Quart lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing com…bines marble, aluminium and wood
- Mother's Day gift ideas from Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Market by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for P…etite Friture
- MEJD Studio slices traditional objects i…n half to create contemporary lighting
- Handle Pendants by Josie Morris
- Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibarak…i
- Andrea Salvetti at Dilmos
- New Shadow Monsters video
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories