Called Perch, the series comprises a dining chair, rocking chair, coat rack, desk with a light in the hood and a reading chair with a shield on one side.
Photographs are by Benjamin Le Du.
Here are sonme more details from the designer:
The Perch Collection consists of several pieces based on the same construction: a reading chair, coat rack, rocking chair, chair and desk with integrated light. With this collection I wanted to show a large family of functionalities working off the same principle.
Colour scheme harmony is also an important part of the project with each colour “coded” for a different function, or specific place.
Everything is made in birch wood with a basic cnc machine. Thanks to the School Boulle, Fabrice Chouard, Alain Mangaud Léo Perreand et Damien Herouard.
- Workplace by TAF
- Selected Works by Harri Koskinen
- Corso restaurant by Robert Stadler
- 3D-printing with living organisms "could… transform the food industry"
- On-iku by Earthscape
- Work out at your desk with Darryl Agawin…'s Balance Stool
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- Podcast talk: Alan Aldridge at the Desig…n Museum
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories