In more fashion news, designer Elham Seyed Javad of Canadian company ResportOn designed a hood for Muslim women who want to keep their hair covered while playing sport.
The Sports Hijab is a tight-fitting hood attached to a T-shirt with a high collar and is made of stretchy, fast-drying fabric.
Hair is kept away from the neck in an internal pouch, while an opening at the back allows wearers to readjust their hair.
Photographs are by Iqö Design Inc.
Here are some more details from ResportOn:
Each element is designed to live up to your PERFORMANCE.
The hood’s unique design keeps all the hair away from the face. The hi-tech material, featuring micro-pores, dries extremely quickly, up to 14 times faster than cotton. Treated before fabrication, the fibers preserve their properties after multiple washings.
It's designed for your COMFORT.
Resporton fits your body’s shape. The Coverstitch technology makes seam imperceptible. The stretchable fabric allows for free movement of the head. The specially designed pocketed cap holds hair away from the neck.
Concern about detail and sleek design are combined for comfortable performance with STYLE.
- Coolmax R fiber
- Regulates body temperature
- Imperceptible stitches
- Stretch material
- Hair pocket
- Designed in Montreal
- Manufactured in Montreal
- Tom Dixon Shop by Studio Toogood
- Waterfalls flow over catwalk at Hunter… fashion show
- Peter Saville interprets Lacoste's cro…codile logo for Holiday Collector polo shirts
- Alleles Design Studio turns prosthetic… limbs into a fashion statement
- Tiffany Flowers by Ding3000
- Roll & Mix by Marcial Ahsayane
- C-X75 by Jaguar
- Driverless cars designed for use as mo…bile offices
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Wrap Magazin…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories