Metal brackets at the corners of each shelf slot into grooves in the round wooden uprights.
Once tightened, the yellow hose clips hold each one firmly in place.
Quilted fabric covers can be attached to the shelf edges using magnets concealed in their seams.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Hose clip shelving is a extendible shelving system which consists of three main components: wooden pole, steel bracket and shelf board.
The repetition of those components create a versatile, modular, flat pack shelving unit which introduces standard hose clips to the furniture world.
A magnetic curtain adds a soft element to the structure which allows the user to have closed compartments in a very open storage system.
Material: solid ash, ash veneered ply, steel, hose clips with PP wing nut
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Design …Week
- Audi Centenary Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Wooden tray replaces one arm of LaSelva'…s Cosmo sofa
- Viktor & Rolf scenography by Studio Job
- Bungy Sofa by Leala Dymond
- Renaud Defrancesco's LED lightbulbs are …shaped like lampshades
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Playtime by Ludovic Renson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories