His work focusses on an A to Z of indigenous British animals, created in no particular order.
His imagery has progressed from small black and white pigeons, first made in 2007, to his most recent work, a 6ft high white horse.
Stewy will stencil an animal onto the plinth, then exhibit the framed stencil on top.
Stewy's work can be found in London, Brighton, Hastings, Birmingham and Manchester.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnel…l
- Wrong for Hay collection
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a br…ass pendulum to track the passing of time
- Platypus Chair, Bambi Chair, Crane Lam…p and Duck Lamp by Studio Juju
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- Armoire Collection by Pinch
- Fashion fabric brand Vlisco to work wi…th "a list of designers"
- Abyss by Kundalini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories