His work focusses on an A to Z of indigenous British animals, created in no particular order.
His imagery has progressed from small black and white pigeons, first made in 2007, to his most recent work, a 6ft high white horse.
Stewy will stencil an animal onto the plinth, then exhibit the framed stencil on top.
Stewy's work can be found in London, Brighton, Hastings, Birmingham and Manchester.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- R18 Ultra Chair by Clemens Weisshaar and… Reed Kram
- McLaren unveils designs for 675LT superc…ar
- Cordial lamp by Nicolò Barlera
- Emilio Nanni's Spy chair features a thin… seat to expose its frame
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- 10 designs for the future of space trave…l
- ZFW watch by plusminuszero
- Established & Sons: Elevating Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories