His work focusses on an A to Z of indigenous British animals, created in no particular order.
His imagery has progressed from small black and white pigeons, first made in 2007, to his most recent work, a 6ft high white horse.
Stewy will stencil an animal onto the plinth, then exhibit the framed stencil on top.
Stewy's work can be found in London, Brighton, Hastings, Birmingham and Manchester.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Papa de Tenerife Packaging by Héctor Se…rrano
- Shell by Julia Krantz
- Custhom launches Hayward textile as trib…ute to Brutalist classic
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
- Design With Conscience at Vivid Gallery
- Twisting barbed wire fence installed by …Didier Faustino at Cincinnati's Contemporary Arts Center
- 60Bag by Katarzyna Okinczyc and Remigius…z Truchanowicz
- Bernard Chair by Jonas Lindvall
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Landsca…pe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories