His work focusses on an A to Z of indigenous British animals, created in no particular order.
His imagery has progressed from small black and white pigeons, first made in 2007, to his most recent work, a 6ft high white horse.
Stewy will stencil an animal onto the plinth, then exhibit the framed stencil on top.
Stewy's work can be found in London, Brighton, Hastings, Birmingham and Manchester.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Story Vases by Front
- Gene Cafe by Gwenael Lewis for Bocci
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
- Newcastle sofas by Giulio Iacchetti for …Meritalia
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- Lana Mangas by Patricia Urquiola for Gan
- Father's Day gifts at Dezeen Watch Store
- Live from the Design Museum
- Moody Couch by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories