His work focusses on an A to Z of indigenous British animals, created in no particular order.
His imagery has progressed from small black and white pigeons, first made in 2007, to his most recent work, a 6ft high white horse.
Stewy will stencil an animal onto the plinth, then exhibit the framed stencil on top.
Stewy's work can be found in London, Brighton, Hastings, Birmingham and Manchester.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Pretty Vases Collection by FX Balléry
- Long Low Hygiene Table and Evoluntionary… Chair by Studio Design Rafaschieri
- Cod Collection by Kria
- If Only Gio Knew... by Martino Gamper
- Papa Chair by Itay Ohaly
- Espresso machine by Yaniv Berg
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic folly …that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Moustache in Milan
- Massimiliano Fuksas for Sawaya & Moroni
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories