The pencils are made using waste material generated by the current students in college workshops, which is then re-used on site to produce drawing materials for future students.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QNr
- Plastic table by Tokujin Yoshioka for Ka…rtell sparkles like crystal glass
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- Two-timer by Industrial Facility
- Forget Me Knot by Sruli Recht
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for De…code
- Dakar by Marco Dessí for Skitsch
- Lodelei by Martin Pärn and Edina Dufala…-Pärn for Nils Holger Moormann
- Ingibjörg Hanna at DesignMarch
- Bjarke Ingels draws city outlines around… porcelain tableware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories