The pencils are made using waste material generated by the current students in college workshops, which is then re-used on site to produce drawing materials for future students.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QNr
- Hugo Moreno animates retro-futuristic …city for Art Department music video
- Cod Collection by Kria
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 2…0ltd
- "Our shoes were the first to cross bet…ween industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
- Buttons by Studio Swine
- Collective Works by Mischer'Traxler
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for …"exceptional comfort"
- Porcelain poppies surround the Tower o…f London to commemorate World War I
- Shadowing streetlight records and proj…ects pedestrian movements
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories