The pencils are made using waste material generated by the current students in college workshops, which is then re-used on site to produce drawing materials for future students.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QNr
- Save £50 on VOID watches at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Asia's Tallest Mural by Hendrik Beikirch
- Anne van Galen designs fashion accessori…es for a "world with endless rainfall"
- Movie: Quiet Motion installation by Rona…n and Erwan Bouroullec
- Skin Secret by I-Ting Ho
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- Tin Man No. 11 by Kacey Wong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories