The pencils are made using waste material generated by the current students in college workshops, which is then re-used on site to produce drawing materials for future students.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QNr
- DoorBot wireless doorbell by Edison Juni…or Design Laboratory
- Responsive Street Furniture adapts publi…c spaces to suit pedestrians' needs
- Ninety Light by Shawn Littrell
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper by… Orproject
- Norm 03 Steel by Britt Kornum
- Nokia Pure font by Dalton Maag
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- Curt deck chair by Bernhard Burkard
- Heirloom by Benjamin Graindorge for Mous…tache
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories