Dezeen Platform: product designer Paula Benvegnú uses Dezeen Platform to present Family Tea today, a set of 30 ceramic cups and a teapot that represent a family tree. Watch a movie about this project here.
Benvegnú is an Argentinean designer working in Barcelona.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Luminosity by Tom Dixon at MOST
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
- Formstelle designs Lounge Chair 808 for …Thonet with "wave effect" upholstery
- Woop Studios at The Temporium
- Zarb Champagne by THEY
- Atmospherics by Hani Rashid
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Established & Sons in Milan 2010
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories