Handles on the tops of these pastel-coloured side tables let you easily move them around.
Two of the table’s four legs follow the lines of the handle above, so that they appear to be connected.
The round table surface has raised edges to prevent items falling off when the tables are lifted.
We previously published another table designed to be carried like a bag - see our earlier story.
Here's a little more text from Lambie & Van Hengel:
Lambie & Van Hengel present TOR for Montis+
TOR is a side table that does not need a fixed location, it is designed to be moved around.
The legs extend through the tabletop creating the grip and giving the table its playful and charming character. The raised rim of the surface prevents objects from falling off.
TOR is made of powder coated aluminum and can be ordered in six different colors: intense black, signall white, signall grey, reseda green, pastel turquoise and violet pastel.
TOR has the following dimensions (diameter (ø) x h): Ø 40 x 45 cm
- Maker Faire Africa Workshop at Afrofutur…e
- Partridge Tables by DesignByThem
- Fibre Evolution by Marc Sadler
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
- Cod Collection by Kria
- First collection from new Dublin design …brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
- Free Falling by Ezri Tarazi
- Tom Dixon to launch brass accessories at… Maison&Objet
- Borderline by A+A cooren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories