Due to complete in 2020, the proposals are commissioned following the conclusion of the tennis club's 1993 Long Term Plan developments, which included a new roof for Centre Court by architects Populous.
You can see more projects by Grimshaw here, including a decommissioned blast furnace converted into a museum of steel.
- Hayhurst and Co adds beach house-inspire…d extension to London residence
- Zoomfactor Architectes updates a city ha…ll with a spiralling staircase
- Villa by Knevel Architecten
- All Saints' Academy by Nicholas Hare Ar…chitects
- Interactive photo of London 2012 Olympic… Park
- Atelier Bardill by Valerio Olgiati
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designer’…s Week
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Peter Zumtho…r
- Rollercoaster by Interval Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories