Due to complete in 2020, the proposals are commissioned following the conclusion of the tennis club's 1993 Long Term Plan developments, which included a new roof for Centre Court by architects Populous.
You can see more projects by Grimshaw here, including a decommissioned blast furnace converted into a museum of steel.
- Alphabet Building by MVRDV
- Lebbeus Woods: Early Drawings
- Shenzhen International Energy Mansion by… BIG
- Mirage by Kjellgren Kaminsky Architects
- Ateliers O-S adds golden metal walls to …cultural centre beside a French cemetery
- Knot-shaped museum by Chae Pereira Archi…tects honours Korean artist Chang Ucchin
- Live Between Buildings by Mateusz Mastal…ski and Ole Robin Storjohann
- Dominus Winery by Herzog & de Meuron
- Le Meridien hotel redesign by Neri&Hu fe…atures glass boxes and bronze columns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories