These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Santos chair by Joel Escalona
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Landsca…pe
- Origami dresses by Jule Waibel designed …for Bershka stores in 25 cities
- Cathedral installation by Luke Morgan
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Rick Owens adds sandals and clogs to foo…twear range for Adidas
- Vitsœ relaunches 621 Side Table by Diet…er Rams
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories