These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Overlapping "petals" surround Mario Ales…siani's Bloemi lamp
- Gentle by Matteo Thun & Partners for Dor…nbracht
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for H…aworth Collection
- Pretty Vacant by Rietveld Landscape
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- East Side Story by Sibling
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collaborat…e on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- Ostrich Pillow Junior by Kawamura-Ganjav…ian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories