These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Design …transforms to hold more than one shirt
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Tim Defleur folds a single steel sheet t…o form PLI & CO lamp
- The Average Font combines hundreds of ch…aracters into a single typeface
- Produzione Privata by Michele De Lucchi
- Nangchang Nangchang bamboo installation …by Kengo Kuma
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust chair… for marble exhibition
- Mattia Bonetti at David Gill Galleries
- Stylo Bluetooth headset by Nendo for Log…itech
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories