These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Mr. Matsumoto at Paul Smith
- 1:1 scaled-up dolls' house furniture by …Silva Lovasová
- Story cabinet by Maxim Velčovský
- "I pre-dated the trend for large watches… by about a decade" - Marc Newson
- MONUmini by Aimée Furnival at Dezeen Su…per Store
- Modern Primitives by Aranda\Lasch
- Matali Crasset designs for children
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- Toyo Ito for Yamagiwa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories