These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Prints by Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Super… Store
- Monica Pidgeon digital archive
- Smoker Bell by Florian Brillet Architect…ure
- Moolin by lasfera
- Heimlicht by Leoni Werle
- NLXL Lab launches one-off wallpaper patt…erns by designers including Piet Hein Eek
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Solid Shell by VW+BS for Decode at Bench… 10
- Origin part III - Contrast by BCXSY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories