These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Prima installation by Zaha Hadid for S…warovski at Vitra Campus
- Lighthouse by Christian Vivanco
- REC & PLAY by Yuri Suzuki and Oscar Di…az
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for M…attiazzi
- Student project creates template for t…urning old tyres into footwear
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at designjun…ction
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Patricia Urquiola's Luna cabinet conce…als items behind pivoting doors
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories