The store combines digital technology with physical retail, including a wall that changes colour in order to chart the presence of a human body, digital avatars in place of mannequins and augmented-reality display systems to showcase product features.
- Nissan Cube by Nissan
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Zai CORE Axe by Kacper Hamilton
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils"
- Designed in Hackney: Sugru
- Design Museum at New Designers
- Bags by Maam Project
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Interview: Dominic Wilcox at Dezeen Spa…ce
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories