Competition: we've teamed up with Hong Kong studio Kitmen Keung to give away five of their silicone mouse pads, designed to hold small items like paperclips and pens in place on their sloping edges.
Congratulations to the winners! Karen Donald in the UK, Walter Montepoli in Italy, Joseph Coy in the UK, Pieter-Jan Debuyst in Belgium and Thomas Grievink in the Netherlands all won a mouse mat by Kitmen Keung.
Kitmen Keung created the mats as an extension of their Silicone Duo project for taking tea in silence, which we featured on Dezeen in November.
The mats are available in orange, grey and blue, and Winners will be able to choose which colour they receive.
This competition is now closed. Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Here are some more details from Kitmen Keung Studio:
A4 MOUSE PAD
The 5mm thick, A4-size silicone piece brings together the convenience of a mouse pad and a resting place for tiny desktop accessories such as clips, coins and pencils in the form of an inwards sloping edge. This 4.3 cm wide corrugated secondary surface pulls round objects towards the carved slot much like a magnet. The top surface of the mouse pad is finished with a layer of oven-baked polyurethane coating with tiny micro grids on it, which results in a noiseless, low-friction but rough textured surface. Colors available are Charcoal Gray, Orange and Cambridge Blue.
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Leather furniture by Tortie Hoare
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
- Noir Collection by Barnaby Barford
- Bec Brittain's latest lighting collectio…n features LED tubes arranged in diamond shapes
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- International Biennial of Graphic Design… in Brno
- Leo, Houdini, Eugene and Dash by Stefan …Diez
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories