Called Luminous, the solid glass table was designed for Italian brand Glas Italia.
Yoshioka specialises in transparent, barely-there design: see all our stories about his work here.
Here's some more information from Tokujin Yoshioka:
Glas Italia Luminous designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
In 2012, "LUMINOUS" will be presented at Glas Italia in Milan Salone del Mobile 2012.
Glas Italia is an Italian manufacturer of glass furniture who has a long history and tradition, and it is a first collaboration between GLAS ITALIA and Tokujin Yoshioka. "LUMINOUS" is the transparent glass table completed by the solid glass structure.
This table, given its birth by light itself, is as if it is freed from the material world, obtaining its appearance by the refraction of light and emits a mysterious presence.
Glas Italia: Hall 20 - Stand C 12
- Pilke by Tuukka Halonen for Skandium
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
- Origami-influenced umbrella "bounces bac…k into shape" after blowing inside out
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- Mediumwave by Jake Rich is a pod-shaped …microwave on wheels
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone b…y Matteo Ragni
- Veronika Gombert's Umleiter lamp hangs o…ffset from its ceiling rose
- AC02 Jewel by Saskia Diez for e15
- Inside Urban by The Emotion Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories