Milan 2012: these little storage containers by Swedish designers TAF are made of silicone but coloured to look like clay.
They come in three sizes and rock gently on their bases, shaped to resemble three birds with slightly different characters.
Photographs are by Nicolas Genta.
Here's some more information from TAF:
The Figurine Containers are made of silicone but coloured in three different colours referring to natural clay. They function as containers for small objects like coins, jewellery or keys.
You find them rocking when giving them a gentle push. The three friends own character is something in-between man and woman, human and animal, function and decoration.
- Pebble-shaped Calming Stone is designed …to help prevent panic attacks
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Gorge by Ramei Keum
- London designers create tiny dream rooms… for Museum of Childhood exhibition
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- David Chipperfield installs tree trunk c…olumns in Mies van der Rohe's Neue Nationalgalerie
- Stand table by Jakob Timpe slots togethe…r without glue or fixings
- Philippe Malouin experiments with Caesar…stone to create collection of planters
- HTC Touch Diamond by One & Co
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories