Milan 2012: these little storage containers by Swedish designers TAF are made of silicone but coloured to look like clay.
They come in three sizes and rock gently on their bases, shaped to resemble three birds with slightly different characters.
Photographs are by Nicolas Genta.
Here's some more information from TAF:
The Figurine Containers are made of silicone but coloured in three different colours referring to natural clay. They function as containers for small objects like coins, jewellery or keys.
You find them rocking when giving them a gentle push. The three friends own character is something in-between man and woman, human and animal, function and decoration.
- Ink Calendar by Oscar Diaz
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- Audi's super-fast driverless car is fitt…ed with a mini film studio
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and Ree…d Kram
- Hello Wood builds Budapest Christmas tre…e from 5000 pieces of firewood
- Bench Between Pillars by Ryuji Nakamura …Architects
- Pedrali launches latest products in Mila…n
- Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA 2…012
- Bell by Industrial Facility for IDEA Int…ernational
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories