Milan 2012: these little storage containers by Swedish designers TAF are made of silicone but coloured to look like clay.
They come in three sizes and rock gently on their bases, shaped to resemble three birds with slightly different characters.
Photographs are by Nicolas Genta.
Here's some more information from TAF:
The Figurine Containers are made of silicone but coloured in three different colours referring to natural clay. They function as containers for small objects like coins, jewellery or keys.
You find them rocking when giving them a gentle push. The three friends own character is something in-between man and woman, human and animal, function and decoration.
- Antenna Lights by Adrien Rovero
- Audience by rAndom International
- The Holding-Breath Chair by Ray Jiao &… Yi Wang
- The Last Supper by Studio Job
- "It's the most important week in the d…esign calendar"
- Spontaneous City in the Tree of Heaven…by London Fieldworks
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-…shaped pendant lamp for Lumina
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- Press Lamp by Nendo for Lasvit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories