Milan 2012: these little storage containers by Swedish designers TAF are made of silicone but coloured to look like clay.
They come in three sizes and rock gently on their bases, shaped to resemble three birds with slightly different characters.
Photographs are by Nicolas Genta.
Here's some more information from TAF:
The Figurine Containers are made of silicone but coloured in three different colours referring to natural clay. They function as containers for small objects like coins, jewellery or keys.
You find them rocking when giving them a gentle push. The three friends own character is something in-between man and woman, human and animal, function and decoration.
- Essentials II by Patrik Muff for Nymphen…burg
- BN0106 by Braun is now available at Deze…en Watch Store
- Coral chair by Ton Haas
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Dezeen Watch Store Christmas pop-up
- Matières à Chaud by 5.5 Studio
- Ransmeier & Floyd show new light
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories