Disegno launched its second issue in Milan and Johanna shared her ambitions for the magazine and her thoughts on why print is still relevant.
She also discusses trends amongst young designers, who are finding alternative ways to market themselves with entrepreneurial thinking and a return to local craft, giving Hacked Lab at La Rinascente from this year and Milan Uncut from last year as examples.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Tuesday TV show (below).
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Y Chair by Tom Dixon
- Wire Lighting Collection by Deadgood
- NikeFuel Station at Boxpark
- RAWtation by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collabor…ate on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- Tord Boontje and Moroso brought "the e…xcitement of fashion into furniture"
- Intifada by Carlos No
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories