Called Stir It, the tinted glass containers have chunky cork stoppers to hold the basket in place and were on show as part of Postfossil's presentation called Homemade at the Salone Satellite in Milan last month.
Here's some more information from Postfossil:
Carafe and tea brush stir it
Out of the collection “Home made”, 2012
This unique glass carafe with tea brush can be used to swiftly rustle up delicious fresh drinks.
Put fresh tea leaves, herbs, slices of lemon or even ice cubes in the sieve and seal in with the cork stopper. Make fresh lemonade or an iced tea in no time by swishing the brush around in the water. The cork stopper can also be used to seal the carafe without the brush.
“stir it” shows how easy it is to mix a tasty and healthy drink using only tap water and a few herbs (which you can pick yourself). You’re sure to receive praise for your new creations!
The high quality carafe of hand-blown glass is available in three colours.
Materials: cork, steel, hand-blown glass
Made in Switzerland
Designer: Anna Blattert for Postfossil
- Little Romance by Lee Washington
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas bau…ble designers
- A limited edition of one million by Sigh…n
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- Sprig by Donna Wilson for SCP
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Doomsday Survival by Minki Cheng
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- Featured event: Design Miami 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories