Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski has created a new series of plates to encourage people to play with their food, this time allowing diners to recreate sporting action with their vegetables.
The Sport Plates series features miniature sportsmen kicking, pulling, lifting and skydiving.
Earlier this year Sliwinski produced a series of plates featuring faces to which diners can add food hairstyles (see below).
Before that he created a range of plates with drawings of cranes, trucks and boats for transporting piles of food (see below).
See more stories about plates, cups, vases and other tableware here.
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Winding Tower 01 by Mieke Meijer
- M2 by Milev Architects
- Sosia by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi
- Theo at The Temporium
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Thonet Concept Bike by Andy Martin Studi…o
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barcelo…na Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories