Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski has created a new series of plates to encourage people to play with their food, this time allowing diners to recreate sporting action with their vegetables.
The Sport Plates series features miniature sportsmen kicking, pulling, lifting and skydiving.
Earlier this year Sliwinski produced a series of plates featuring faces to which diners can add food hairstyles (see below).
Before that he created a range of plates with drawings of cranes, trucks and boats for transporting piles of food (see below).
See more stories about plates, cups, vases and other tableware here.
- Design Museum Collection App: cameras
- Bosco by Andrea Branzi for Superego
- Juuri by Sarah Böttger
- Moooi launches carpet company that can… print photo-realistic designs
- Pelt by Benjamin Hubert for De La Espa…da
- Dezeen Watch Store at Blickfang Vienna
- Public Office Landscape by Fuseproject… for Herman Miller
- Elias & Son tables by llot llov
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Ki…lian Schindler
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories