Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski has created a new series of plates to encourage people to play with their food, this time allowing diners to recreate sporting action with their vegetables.
The Sport Plates series features miniature sportsmen kicking, pulling, lifting and skydiving.
Earlier this year Sliwinski produced a series of plates featuring faces to which diners can add food hairstyles (see below).
Before that he created a range of plates with drawings of cranes, trucks and boats for transporting piles of food (see below).
See more stories about plates, cups, vases and other tableware here.
- Trufa by Anton García-Abril
- Ventura Berlin at Qubique 2011
- Paddling Home by Kacey Wong
- CT09 Enoki side tables by Philipp Mainze…r for e15
- 100% Inspiration: Kara O'Reilly
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Design… Week
- Afteroom Chair by Afteroom Studio
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories