Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski has created a new series of plates to encourage people to play with their food, this time allowing diners to recreate sporting action with their vegetables.
The Sport Plates series features miniature sportsmen kicking, pulling, lifting and skydiving.
Earlier this year Sliwinski produced a series of plates featuring faces to which diners can add food hairstyles (see below).
Before that he created a range of plates with drawings of cranes, trucks and boats for transporting piles of food (see below).
See more stories about plates, cups, vases and other tableware here.
- Aloe by Discoh
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- Ventura Berlin at Qubique 2011
- Smart Forjeremy by Jeremy Scott
- Christian Boer designs typeface for read…ers with dyslexia
- Roll & Hill to exhibit brass lighting at… New York design week
- Marlies Schets' reflective fabrics turn …everyday accessories into cycling safety gear
- The Spyfrost Project by Dave Trautrimas
- Louis Vuitton fashion collection influen…ced by Modernist architect Charlotte Perriand
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories