Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski has created a new series of plates to encourage people to play with their food, this time allowing diners to recreate sporting action with their vegetables.
The Sport Plates series features miniature sportsmen kicking, pulling, lifting and skydiving.
Earlier this year Sliwinski produced a series of plates featuring faces to which diners can add food hairstyles (see below).
Before that he created a range of plates with drawings of cranes, trucks and boats for transporting piles of food (see below).
See more stories about plates, cups, vases and other tableware here.
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Pieke Bergmans for Al Sabah Art & Design… Collection
- Light Night 2009 by Linda Florence
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- Orbea Grow by Álex Fernández Camps
- Ruché by Inga Sempé for Ligne Roset
- Fragiles at Design Miami
- Something designs lamp for Ligne Roset t…o look like a bellflower
- Basket by Marco Dessí for Lobmeyr
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories