British designer Michael Robinson's topical posters celebrating this summer in London are available from Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2. Come down to our launch party tonight from 6-9pm and remember you can print off this flyer to get 10% off at the store!
The A3 Risograph-printed posters depict the rather grim weather we're having here in the run-up to the Olympic games and cost just £10. On a similar note, check out Ella Doran umbrellas we featured earlier, also available at Dezeen Super Store.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Zaha Hadid furniture exhibited in New Yo…rk
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp wi…th clashing colours
- designjunction "breaks the mould of the …traditional trade show"
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 20l…td
- Knauf and Brown encourages mindful engag…ement with everyday objects
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Designers of the future at Design Miami/…Basel
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories