British designer Michael Robinson's topical posters celebrating this summer in London are available from Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2. Come down to our launch party tonight from 6-9pm and remember you can print off this flyer to get 10% off at the store!
The A3 Risograph-printed posters depict the rather grim weather we're having here in the run-up to the Olympic games and cost just £10. On a similar note, check out Ella Doran umbrellas we featured earlier, also available at Dezeen Super Store.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Party: Thursday 12 July, 6-9pm
- Heads or Tails by Nendo
- More on the bee vase
- Honken furniture for Blå Station is des…igned to acquire "a beautiful patina of history"
- L’Oiseau by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec f…or Vitra
- Dezeen Watch Store: Christmas shipping d…ates
- Matali Crasset creates faceted presentat…ion cases from concrete
- Sinkhole Vessels by Liliana Ovalle at Gr…andmateria III
- Pluk by Tjep.
- Sparkling Chair by Marcel Wanders for Ma…gis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories