French artist Etienne Gros has nipped and tucked blocks of soft foam to make squidgy nude sculptures.
Called Les Mousses ("the foams") the sculptures depict the torso without limbs or heads, calling to mind the remains of stone statues from antiquity.
Gros studied at the École des Beaux-Arts de Paris and now has a studio in Ile de France, where he mostly produces fleshy paintings and drawings.
- Hardcoded Memory by Troika
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- Heads or Tails by Nendo
- Ton by Mark Braun
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barbic…an
- A380 by Priestmangoode for Lufthansa
- Help Remedies by Pearlfisher
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories