French artist Etienne Gros has nipped and tucked blocks of soft foam to make squidgy nude sculptures.
Called Les Mousses ("the foams") the sculptures depict the torso without limbs or heads, calling to mind the remains of stone statues from antiquity.
Gros studied at the École des Beaux-Arts de Paris and now has a studio in Ile de France, where he mostly produces fleshy paintings and drawings.
- Centanni Stool by James Irvine for Disci…pline
- Charity sale of designer napkins
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- PXR-8 watch by Michael Young
- EOps Noisezero i+ Eco by Michael Young
- Jewellerysense by Flóra Vági
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
- Designed in Hackney: Crystal Bulb by Lee… Broom
- Work with Indian craftsmen to keep handc…rafting skills alive, says designer Prateek Jain
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories