French artist Etienne Gros has nipped and tucked blocks of soft foam to make squidgy nude sculptures.
Called Les Mousses ("the foams") the sculptures depict the torso without limbs or heads, calling to mind the remains of stone statues from antiquity.
Gros studied at the École des Beaux-Arts de Paris and now has a studio in Ile de France, where he mostly produces fleshy paintings and drawings.
- Jens Risom furniture re-issued by Rocket… and Benchmark
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Oliver Richardson stacks kitchen utensil…s into miniature totem poles
- Ofon by Nendo for Kokuyo
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Work out at your desk with Darryl Agawin…'s Balance Stool
- Ineke Hans for Cappellini 2
- One Handed Condom Wrapper by Ben Pawle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories