French artist Etienne Gros has nipped and tucked blocks of soft foam to make squidgy nude sculptures.
Called Les Mousses ("the foams") the sculptures depict the torso without limbs or heads, calling to mind the remains of stone statues from antiquity.
Gros studied at the École des Beaux-Arts de Paris and now has a studio in Ile de France, where he mostly produces fleshy paintings and drawings.
- Ma.Mo. by Sunya Studio
- Blankets by Snøhetta for Røros Tweed
- 28 Series Desk Lamp by Omer Arbel for Bo…cci
- Disposable canvas layers rejuvenate Mode…l 1 shoes by Lou Moria
- Nike GS football boot by Nike
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Folding Techniques for Designers: spans …and parabolas by Paul Jackson
- REK coffee table by Reinier de Jong
- Federico Babina inserts 20th century arc…hitecture into famous artworks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories