Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- In Good Hands by Bruketa&Žinić
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
- Another Ceramic Candlestick by Marie D…essuant for Another Country
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Di…xon
- Cecilie Manz's Knot Trestle for Menu s…waps screws for leather strips
- Artikcar by Ben Wilson
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerr…y Judah
- Static Bubbles by Nendo for Carpenters… Workshop Gallery
- Biome by Samuel Wilkinson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories