Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- Ryan Jongwoo Choi's Crumpled Chair is mo…ulded over wrinkled metal
- I was a teenager in the... by Fandango P…rojects
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- A Flip Flop Story by Diederik Schneemann
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- 8th Heaven by Matali Crasset
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
- Stack of utensils crafted in India forms… Cheese Maker by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Zelfbouwboomhut by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories