Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- Windoil by Dave Hakkens
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
- Clothes rack by Martha Schwindling looks… like a bean trellis
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Philippe Malouin's Hanger Chair goes int…o production with Umbra Shift
- 3D-printing with living organisms "could… transform the food industry"
- Rubber Table by Thomas Schnur
- The r5.5 Platinum Chronograph by Jasper …Morrison for Rado
- Li Edelkoort exhibits Issey Miyake garme…nts at Design Museum Holon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories