Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- Nendo designs Fusion furniture and homew…are collection for BoConcept
- Winkel w127 by Dirk Winkel for Wästberg
- Movie: Clerkenwell Design Week 2012
- Bruggenhoofd Chabot by Snodevormgevers
- Wear a representation of your favourite …narcotic around your neck
- Brenno by Francesco Binfaré for Edra
- Jasper Morrison designs a USB charger to… power multiple devices
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Design …Week
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories