Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- Seam Chair and Bench by Chris Kabel
- ReCollections by Kiki van Eijk and Joost… van Bleiswijk
- "That these products have been in use fo…r 50 years is testament to good design"
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Chair by Glass Hill
- Nendo's Draftsmen 01 series available to… pre-order at Dezeen Watch Store
- New Pinterest board: lamps
- Rain by Tord Boontje for Moroso
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories