Milk flows into the handle of this cup by Barcelona designers ENTLO.1A so large cookies can be dunked in one piece.
Rather than use a larger cup or buy smaller cookies, the designers flooded the handle to give extra width without drastically altering the volume of liquid the cup will hold.
They've also devised a dish with a spout for slurping soup tidily (above) and a plate with a vertical edge for trapping morsels of food like peas more efficiently (below).
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Buildings of Disaster in gold by Constan…tin and Laurene Boym
- New Pinterest board: graduate fashion
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… Design Museum Holon
- Augmented reality road markings and sign…age "could be applied as a digital layer"
- Nendo creates pastel optical illusions f…or Japanese design exhibition display
- X-System by Alexander Lotersztain
- Forest Light by Ontwerpduo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories