Thomas Heatherwick's design for the Olympic Cauldron stole the show at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on Friday night. Here's a round-up of all our stories about Heatherwick; highlights include our video interviews with him about the cauldron, about his "hairy" UK pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010; and the new London double-decker bus.
- Unexpected Welcome sketches by Moooi
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of t…he digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
- Hoog en Droog by Jephte Francissen
- Neolione by Boadesign Studio
- Lotus Dome by Studio Roosegaarde
- Cygnet by Aston Martin
- Fashion fabric brand Vlisco to work with… "a list of designers"
- Making of Thomas Heatherwick's London 20…12 Olympic cauldron
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories