Thomas Heatherwick's design for the Olympic Cauldron stole the show at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on Friday night. Here's a round-up of all our stories about Heatherwick; highlights include our video interviews with him about the cauldron, about his "hairy" UK pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010; and the new London double-decker bus.
- "East London has a good vibe for any cre…ative industry" - Magnus Pettersen
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Sang Yoon exaggerates garments with plas…tic sleeves for Central Saint Martins collection
- "I wanted to see where sexy ends and gro…tesque begins"
- Lisbon Christmas Lights by Pedro Sottoma…yor, José Adrião and ADOC
- RIBA Regent Street Windows Project 2013
- Ring by Hotzu River Cheng at Show RCA 20…12
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- The Rock Paper Scissors Playing Glove by… Steve Hoefer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories