Thomas Heatherwick's design for the Olympic Cauldron stole the show at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on Friday night. Here's a round-up of all our stories about Heatherwick; highlights include our video interviews with him about the cauldron, about his "hairy" UK pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010; and the new London double-decker bus.
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be law…yers or doctors. Not anymore."
- Didier Faustino surrounds Glory Hole mir…ror with Baroque embellishment
- Bread spoons by Niels Datema
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Love Blossoms by Daniel Brown for Mulber…ry
- Tap Top by Neil Barron
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Apparitions by Matali Crasset, Mathias G…aillaguet and Michel Bulteau
- The Wool Parade by Doshi Levien for Kvad…rat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories