Thomas Heatherwick's design for the Olympic Cauldron stole the show at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on Friday night. Here's a round-up of all our stories about Heatherwick; highlights include our video interviews with him about the cauldron, about his "hairy" UK pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010; and the new London double-decker bus.
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- "Should designers look after production …themselves - or sell their ideas?"
- Two Way reversible sunglasses by HAiK an…d Kaibosh
- Designed in Hackney: Tom Tom & Tam Tam b…y Konstantin Grcic for SCP
- Parkcycle Swarm by Rebar Group and N55
- Ewe stools by Yu-Hun Kim
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Fornasetti II Collection for Cole & Son
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories