Thomas Heatherwick's design for the Olympic Cauldron stole the show at the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony on Friday night. Here's a round-up of all our stories about Heatherwick; highlights include our video interviews with him about the cauldron, about his "hairy" UK pavilion at Shanghai Expo 2010; and the new London double-decker bus.
- Project Or in Milan
- Clockwork Snow by Tjep.
- Lab-grown materials form fashion and fur…niture for Vivorium lifestyle concept
- V01 LED now available at Dezeen Watch St…ore
- Cloche Lamp by Lars Beller Fjetland
- M.A.S.T. by Joe Velluto
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- To The Victor – The Spoils! by Airside
- Ruhrsteine by Formfjord
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories