Movie: Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti presents the Nike Zoom Superfly R4 sprinting shoe inspired by suspension bridges in this next movie filmed by Dezeen in anticipation of Thursday's exclusive event at the Nike+ House of Innovation.
Individual Nike Flywire cables wrap around the sides of the foot to give a perfect fit and lightweight support, linking the rigid plate on the sole to the laces.
We're making six movies about cutting-edge products unveiled by Nike this summer. Watch Lotti explain the bobbly Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit that’s designed to move through the air faster than skin here and the Flyknit Racer shoes with knitted uppers here.
Thursday's event at the Nike+ House of Innovation will feature Lotti in conversation with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the brand’s latest innovations for the London 2012 games - find out more details here.
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W131a…luminium lighting range for Wästberg
- Front for Moroso
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- Devil Amongst the Tailors by Aberrant Ar…chitecture
- Kelp Objects by Julia Lohmann
- Eugeni Quitllet joins plexiglass backres…ts to Tabu chairs for Alias
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Dezeen's top design quotes of 2014
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories