Movie: Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti presents the Nike Zoom Superfly R4 sprinting shoe inspired by suspension bridges in this next movie filmed by Dezeen in anticipation of Thursday's exclusive event at the Nike+ House of Innovation.
Individual Nike Flywire cables wrap around the sides of the foot to give a perfect fit and lightweight support, linking the rigid plate on the sole to the laces.
We're making six movies about cutting-edge products unveiled by Nike this summer. Watch Lotti explain the bobbly Nike Pro TurboSpeed suit that’s designed to move through the air faster than skin here and the Flyknit Racer shoes with knitted uppers here.
Thursday's event at the Nike+ House of Innovation will feature Lotti in conversation with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the brand’s latest innovations for the London 2012 games - find out more details here.
- Crystal Forest by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Campana Brothers video interview 2
- Movie: tour of Innovation Design Engin…eering at Show RCA 2012 with Miles Pennington
- Arik Levy's colourful chairs for TON h…ave legs that split in two
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architec…ts
- Torafu Architects unveils Cobrina wood…en furniture collection
- Watch Sculptures: Moments in Time by D…ominic Wilcox
- Kristine Five Melvær experiments with… glass blowing to create Graphic Vases
- Westminster BA Fashion 2013 collection… by Philli Wood
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories