Two console tables by Japanese designer Yuki Matsumoto can be leant against each other and linked by their drawers.
The drawers of Lovebird tables come out and turn 90 degrees to form a bridge between the two halves.
"The drawers stored full of memories of two work as the functional structure to support each other as a married couple," says the designer.
Matsumoto designed the tables while studying at Kobe Design University.
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- New London design show announced
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at 55 Neal Str…eet
- Thermostat controlled with a smartphone …by Philippe Starck for Netatmo
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Dezeen Watch Store and friends at Interi…ors UK
- Pebble by KiBiSi at Dezeen Watch Store
- My Beautiful Backside by Doshi Levien
- Piu tableware by Patrick Frey
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories