Two console tables by Japanese designer Yuki Matsumoto can be leant against each other and linked by their drawers.
The drawers of Lovebird tables come out and turn 90 degrees to form a bridge between the two halves.
"The drawers stored full of memories of two work as the functional structure to support each other as a married couple," says the designer.
Matsumoto designed the tables while studying at Kobe Design University.
- New Pinterest board: Nendo
- Gentle by Front for Porro
- Corian: 40 Years - 40 Designers
- Versatile lamp by Tuomas Auvinen wins Mu…uto Talent Award
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Archi…tects and Transsolar
- More Design Indaba videos
- School Gym 704 by H Arquitectes
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories