Two console tables by Japanese designer Yuki Matsumoto can be leant against each other and linked by their drawers.
The drawers of Lovebird tables come out and turn 90 degrees to form a bridge between the two halves.
"The drawers stored full of memories of two work as the functional structure to support each other as a married couple," says the designer.
Matsumoto designed the tables while studying at Kobe Design University.
- Jeppe Hein creates 18 whimsical installa…tions for Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Newton by Staffan Holm and Dan Sunaga
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- Global Warming Rug by NEL for Nanimarqui…na
- Arne Quinze for Jaga 2
- The Last Supper by Studio Job
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Change! by BCXSY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories