Two console tables by Japanese designer Yuki Matsumoto can be leant against each other and linked by their drawers.
The drawers of Lovebird tables come out and turn 90 degrees to form a bridge between the two halves.
"The drawers stored full of memories of two work as the functional structure to support each other as a married couple," says the designer.
Matsumoto designed the tables while studying at Kobe Design University.
- Alcarol traps natural materials in resin… to form New Visions furniture collection
- Dezeen Platform: Jólan van der Wiel
- Höweler + Yoon Architecture installs a …glow-in-the-dark swing set in Boston
- Bone Armchair by Joris Laarman
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barbic…an
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto by Ca…rlo Ratti Associati
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at SuperDesign
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories