Two console tables by Japanese designer Yuki Matsumoto can be leant against each other and linked by their drawers.
The drawers of Lovebird tables come out and turn 90 degrees to form a bridge between the two halves.
"The drawers stored full of memories of two work as the functional structure to support each other as a married couple," says the designer.
Matsumoto designed the tables while studying at Kobe Design University.
- Tiffany Flowers by Ding3000
- Watches by David Ericsson for VOID lau…nch at Dezeen Watch Store
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- Ink Calendar by Oscar Diaz
- Troels Flensted uses flecked resin sur…faces as tabletops
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Esta…blished & Sons
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- Radice Stools by Industrial Facility f…or Mattiazzi
- Laura Lynn Jansen and Thomas Vailly "g…row" stone tableware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories