Hulger worked with lighting designer Chieh Ting to design modular honeycomb-shaped pieces made from one-sided metallic card to reflect the squiggle of light from each bulb.
"We thought the organic shape of the bulbs would create really interesting resonances in a repeating, geometric, cellular structure, when the honeycomb surfaced as an idea," says Nicolas Roope of Hulger.
The card was laser-cut and scored, then constructed by hand to make the chandelier.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Candy Chair by Jeong Yong
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Element Vessel by Vitamin
- Bottle watch by Industrial Facility ar…rives at Dezeen Watch Store
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mil…ler Studio
- Prohibition Kit by Francesco Morackini
- Bulb Fiction pendant lamp by KiBiSi
- BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Ate…ljé Lyktan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories