Hulger worked with lighting designer Chieh Ting to design modular honeycomb-shaped pieces made from one-sided metallic card to reflect the squiggle of light from each bulb.
"We thought the organic shape of the bulbs would create really interesting resonances in a repeating, geometric, cellular structure, when the honeycomb surfaced as an idea," says Nicolas Roope of Hulger.
The card was laser-cut and scored, then constructed by hand to make the chandelier.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Jewellery and objects by Kelly McCallum
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
- Flashlight by Joseph Guerra
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Gradation and Cube Air Vases by Torafu A…rchitects for Ligne Roset
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Reddress by Company
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories