Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store i…n Paris
- Paul Smith upholsters classic furniture …designs by Hans J. Wegner in his signature stripes
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
- Maxime Mellot's Turia table includes a b…irdcage, fish tank and plant pot
- "Street culture is synonymous with east …London" - Lee Broom
- Ads with a New Purpose by Ogilvy & Mathe…r for IBM
- August Smart Lock by Yves Behar
- Bunad Blankets by Andreas Engesvik
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vienne…se cakes for historic Café Landtmann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories