Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- Kathryn Fleming proposes engineering a…nimals to thwart extinction
- The Oscar Niemeyer Collection for Conv…erse
- "Our shoes were the first to cross bet…ween industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
- Silvia Fado designs impact absorbers f…or more comfortable high-heeled shoes
- Today at Dezeen Platform: C.A.N
- Workaholic by THINKK Studio
- Rocking Platforms by Constantinos Econ…omides
- The Modern Pantry restaurant by Jump S…tudios
- Jens Risom furniture re-issued by Rock…et and Benchmark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories