Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- Cut it Out by Noma Bar at Outline Editio…ns
- Portrait by Fredrikson Stallard
- Federico Babina imagines film stars livi…ng inside famous architect-designed houses
- Nendo bottles 20 "different kinds of rai…n" for Words installation
- Mattia Bonetti at David Gill Galleries
- Dandilight by Benjamin Hubert
- Copenhagen exhibition to celebrate "most… important Danish designer" Hans J. Wegner
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Architecting the Future at Miami Design …District
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories