Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- Free space for light designers at Tent L…ondon
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- USM's Rethink the Modular exhibition aim…s to "give a new perspective on modularity"
- Pierre Junod watches by Massimo & Lella …Vignelli and Tobias Jacobsen & Soren Varming
- Angolo hooks by Sébastien Cordoleani fo…r Moustache
- Negative Space Chess Set by Stefan Gough…erty
- Lego Minifigures hacked with Sugru to cr…eate iPhone cable holders
- Peacock Chair by Dror
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories