Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- When I Was Small by Tineke Beunders
- AndreyAndShay melds colourful bristles t…o form Monobloc Brushes
- Ground Barware by Michael Antrobus
- Wind Portal by Najla El Zein at the V&A
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- C Collection by Yves Béhar for HBF
- Vitra retrospective goes on show in Phil…adelphia
- Stitch lamp by TAF
- Polygon Crash lamp by Flip Sellin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories