Created for American brand Field, Loop has a symmetrical form that reduces the visibility of the mould line necessary for the casting process. "Because the mould line matches the edge of the object, you barely see it," he told Dezeen.
We've previously featured a combined bottle opener and spanner that fixes onto your bicycle and a corkscrew and bottle opener made from twisted strips of steel.
Other products by Diaz that we've featured include a toy that's assembled from its own packaging and a set of pens that record sound as a line on paper and then play it back.
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by Wan…nayos Boonperm
- "Super technology is going to ask for su…per tactility" - Li Edelkoort at Dezeen Live
- Morph folding wheel by Vitamins Design
- A Dolls' House by David Adjaye, Zaha Had…id, FAT, dRMM and others
- Sire by Aekae and Swisshorn
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- On the Rock vessels by Lee Broom to laun…ch at Milan dinner party
- The Sequence by Arne Quinze
- Bathrooms aren't getting bigger; good de…sign is about "optimising the space"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories