Competition: Dezeen is giving readers the chance to win one of five limited-edition VOID watches and matching scarves by fashion brand True Faith (+ slideshow).
Congratulations to the winners! Pauline Appleton from the UK, Joseph Lim from Singapore, Katarzyna Gołębiowska from Poland, Stefano Sciullo from Italy and Blaine Lepp from Canada all won a VOID watch and a True Faith scarf.
True Faith co-founder Patrick Kim-Gustafsson has created two colourful, geometric patterns that are printed onto VOID VO3B watch faces and squares of cotton fabric to make scarves.
Named after the songs that inspired their design, the Kaobang and Bryllyant watches have calf leather straps rather than the V03B's usual nylon band, and only 300 of each watch have been made.
The scarves are available in two sizes, with the larger shawl measuring 135-square-centimetres.
The smaller 35-square-centimetre version, to be worn as a pocket square or cravat, can be won as part of this competition.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Stand table by Jakob Timpe slots togethe…r without glue or fixings
- Trio stool by Mile
- Daniela Sherer animates "twist on a West…ern" for Tom Rosenthal music video
- The Oasis of Aboukir green wall by Patri…ck Blanc
- Christian Boer designs typeface for read…ers with dyslexia
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Pylône by Linn Kandel
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
- Jacket to help prepare for the end of th…e world
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories