Competition: Dezeen is giving readers the chance to win one of five limited-edition VOID watches and matching scarves by fashion brand True Faith (+ slideshow).
Congratulations to the winners! Pauline Appleton from the UK, Joseph Lim from Singapore, Katarzyna Gołębiowska from Poland, Stefano Sciullo from Italy and Blaine Lepp from Canada all won a VOID watch and a True Faith scarf.
True Faith co-founder Patrick Kim-Gustafsson has created two colourful, geometric patterns that are printed onto VOID VO3B watch faces and squares of cotton fabric to make scarves.
Named after the songs that inspired their design, the Kaobang and Bryllyant watches have calf leather straps rather than the V03B's usual nylon band, and only 300 of each watch have been made.
The scarves are available in two sizes, with the larger shawl measuring 135-square-centimetres.
The smaller 35-square-centimetre version, to be worn as a pocket square or cravat, can be won as part of this competition.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- "The second hand is a real piece of scul…pture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
- Ilona Gaynor designs staging for a hypot…hetical court case
- New Pinterest board: paper design
- Google's design guidelines spell the end… of days for skeumorphism
- Plakbanterie by Johan Bruninx
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exactmo…saics
- Mirror, Mirror by Jason Bruges Studio
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories