South Korean designer Dong-yeop Han has created a series of storage boxes with duffle-coat toggles as fastenings.
The Toggle Toggle boxes each feature two maple doors on the front, fastened with three plastic toggles in either sky blue or green. The string and patch are made from leather.
"I was inspired by seeing people who were wearing a duffle coat and fastening the toggles to protect their body in the cold winter," says Dong-yeop Han. "As people put their belongings inside this 'toggle box', they can be protected and stored safely."
Han, who specialises in woodworking, studied furniture design at Hongik University in Seoul.
Photography is by Cho Neulhae.
- Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation Bibl…iotheca by LAVA
- Dezeen podcast: Designs of the Year 2010… at the Design Museum
- Elvie vaginal activity monitor helps str…engthen pelvic floor muscles
- Eclipse Mirror by Bodo Sperlein
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
- "We understand how to bring design produ…cts to market" says PCH founder
- Cycling shoes by Tracey Neuls for Tokyob…ike
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby 2
- Space Replay floats hauntingly through s…paces echoing its surroundings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories