South Korean designer Dong-yeop Han has created a series of storage boxes with duffle-coat toggles as fastenings.
The Toggle Toggle boxes each feature two maple doors on the front, fastened with three plastic toggles in either sky blue or green. The string and patch are made from leather.
"I was inspired by seeing people who were wearing a duffle coat and fastening the toggles to protect their body in the cold winter," says Dong-yeop Han. "As people put their belongings inside this 'toggle box', they can be protected and stored safely."
Han, who specialises in woodworking, studied furniture design at Hongik University in Seoul.
Photography is by Cho Neulhae.
- Artek revives Alvar Aalto products for l…atest furniture collection
- TAF imagines an impossible house with po…sters for Paper Collective
- Richard Hutten for Christofle
- Patricia Urquiola designs slanted water …jug for Bilbao restaurants
- Still Life by PJADAD and Atelier Food
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Moving petals express "fragility of life…" in Interconnection by Nao Tamura
- Neolastic tableware by Studio Sjoerd Jon…kers
- Aunts and Uncles by Philippe Starck for …Kartell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories