South Korean designer Dong-yeop Han has created a series of storage boxes with duffle-coat toggles as fastenings.
The Toggle Toggle boxes each feature two maple doors on the front, fastened with three plastic toggles in either sky blue or green. The string and patch are made from leather.
"I was inspired by seeing people who were wearing a duffle coat and fastening the toggles to protect their body in the cold winter," says Dong-yeop Han. "As people put their belongings inside this 'toggle box', they can be protected and stored safely."
Han, who specialises in woodworking, studied furniture design at Hongik University in Seoul.
Photography is by Cho Neulhae.
- LunaTik at Dezeen Watch Store in New Yo…rk
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at the… Centre Pompidou
- Moustache products to form breathing ins…tallation at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- More photos of Tokujin Yoshioka installa…tion at Design Miami
- POV Candleholder by Note Design Studio f…or Menu
- The Modern Pantry restaurant by Jump Stu…dios
- Coffee tables by Ding3000 for Normann Co…penhagen
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- Help Remedies by Pearlfisher
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories