South Korean designer Dong-yeop Han has created a series of storage boxes with duffle-coat toggles as fastenings.
The Toggle Toggle boxes each feature two maple doors on the front, fastened with three plastic toggles in either sky blue or green. The string and patch are made from leather.
"I was inspired by seeing people who were wearing a duffle coat and fastening the toggles to protect their body in the cold winter," says Dong-yeop Han. "As people put their belongings inside this 'toggle box', they can be protected and stored safely."
Han, who specialises in woodworking, studied furniture design at Hongik University in Seoul.
Photography is by Cho Neulhae.
- Marina Bautier at Salone Satellite
- Studio Job installs giant crystal-encrus…ted model at Swarovski theme park
- OS & OOS upholsters Keystone chair in Ra…f Simons' Kvadrat textiles
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Outsiders plush toys by Atelier Volvox
- Piet Hein Eek prints Rijksmuseum artwork…s onto flatpack stools
- Light Blubs by Pieke Bergmans
- Campana Brothers video interview 3
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories