Stockholm 2013: these porcelain and wood pendant lamps were created by Stockholm-based Note Design Studio for Italian design brand Ex.t.
The lamps will be on show during Stockholm Design Week at Note Open 2013, a pop-up exhibition space in the old Luma bulb factory, at Ljusslingan 1, until 9 February.
Other products launching in Stockholm this week include a chair that can be dressed up in an assortment of garments and a cluster of blown glass trees – see all products shown at Stockholm Design Week 2013.
Photographs are by Mathias Nero.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Inspired by traditional Italian craftsmanship and mixed with Nordic simplicity, Fuse is a lamp in which the tactility of the materials plays an essential role. The result is a soft porcelain pendant lamp accentuated by a wooden pendant holder that together emulate the warm glow created within each cylindrical shade. Available in two sizes and three colours, there’s a style for every taste.
The FUSE Pendant Lamps will be on show at Note Open 2013, our new concept for this year Stockholm Design Week, in collaboration with Fabege (www.fabege.se), a pop-up office and exhibition space in the quite unusual location of the old Luma bulb factory. Here we will show this year’s great collaborations with Zero, Nola, Mitab, Örsjö belysning, Ex-t, Seletti, Boxit Design and Zilenzio. The space will be open to the public 9 - 18 hrs every day Mon 4th-Sat 9th of February.
Object: Pendant lamps
Art Direction: Note
Location: Strandhuset Luma Stockholm
- Daan Roosegaarde's glowing Van Gogh cy…cle path to open in the Netherlands
- Richard Hutten's X-Chair for Moroso is… designed to be seen from behind
- Haas Brothers and Monkeybiz dress Afre…aks monsters in colourful beads
- Safety Vase by Hannah Niskanen-Benady
- Curtain Call by Ron Arad at the Roundh…ouse
- Save 25% on Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Tra le Briccole di Venezia at Riva 192…0
- PhotoGraphy by ShiKai Tseng
- Tea with Georg by Scholten & Baijings …for Georg Jensen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories