Clerkenwell Design Week 2013: this wall mounted shelving unit by London designer Michael Marriott is now being produced by design brand Very Good & Proper (+ slideshow).
The folded steel shelves are mounted on stainless steel hoops attached to oak brackets, as either three- or five-hoop configurations.
Colour options include grey white, anthracite grey, sulfur yellow, light green and black red, plus others are available for special orders.
To celebrate the re-issue, the products can be purchased from the brand's online shop at a 10% discount for 2 weeks, using the code CDW2013 at the checkout.
The shelves were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week, which concluded on Thursday.
- dezeen loves... Marc Owens' Receipt Cloc…k
- McLaren upgrades its P1 supercar for the… race track
- Wool pyramids form origami-inspired Bloo…m blanket
- Cover chair with folded plywood armrests… by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto
- Karl Mikael Ling's Pincher rack offers "…a simple way to showcase your bike"
- Arik Levy for Baccarat
- Invitation: Dezeen Watch Store autumn ev…ent 7 November
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
- Nara by Shin Azumi for Fredericia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories