Clerkenwell Design Week 2013: this wall mounted shelving unit by London designer Michael Marriott is now being produced by design brand Very Good & Proper (+ slideshow).
The folded steel shelves are mounted on stainless steel hoops attached to oak brackets, as either three- or five-hoop configurations.
Colour options include grey white, anthracite grey, sulfur yellow, light green and black red, plus others are available for special orders.
To celebrate the re-issue, the products can be purchased from the brand's online shop at a 10% discount for 2 weeks, using the code CDW2013 at the checkout.
The shelves were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week, which concluded on Thursday.
- Minimalux by Mark Holmes
- The Plain Collection by Maarten Baas
- Soft by Kiki van Eijk
- Plant Pregnancy by Alice Kim
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Dixo…n
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- Vermis by Malene Hartmann Rasmussen
- Animated music video for Japanese band S…OUR created using spinning CDs
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories