Korean designer Boyeon Oh has designed a set of paper memos to look like a fresh packet of salad.
An alternative to the iconic post-it note, Boyeon Oh's Salad Memos are a collection of note papers in the shape of different ingredients, packaged in their very own salad pot.
Pieces of lettuce and tomato accompany slices of cheese, offering a variety of backgrounds for jotting down notes and messages.
Prior to founding Korean design studio ByBy, Boyeon Oh worked for a furniture company. "I eventually want to do furniture design of my own. But I’m beginning with things that are small, such as the memo notes and fridge magnets," Boyeon told Dezeen.
- Sketch lamp by Hung-Ming Chen and Ninna …Kapadia
- Outrace by Clemens Weisshaar & Reed Kram
- Super Contemporary interviews: Neville B…rody
- Smartphone app Human draws maps of urban… movement
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscarin…i
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelson
- Tripod table by Noon Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories