Product news: Berlin studio Halb/Halb has created a creased circular mirror that allows two people to see their reflection at the same time.
The Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb has a fold down the centre that splits it into two halves and it can be hung in three different rotations.
One option allows two people to use the mirror at the same time, a second can show people at different heights and a third position reflects the ceiling and another area of the surrounding room.
The mirror is made from glass and a wooden fixing is attached to the back to hang it to a wall. It measures 50 centimetres in diameter and is available to buy from Berlin Design Store.
We've also featured Losos' design for a triangulated wall-mounted structure that you can sit, sleep, read, eat and keep things on.
We've published a number of mirrors recently including one with angled tessellated steel panels and another that only works when it's placed in front of a dark wall. Leandro Erlich also used a large mirror to create an illusion of people scaling the walls of a London townhouse.
- The Virgin Collection by OAT
- Design Talks at Design Miami 08: trans…cripts
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Sleep Series by Another Country for He…al's
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Stool by Michael Marriott for Paul Smi…th
- Frank, Ettore and Toyo by Chris Labroo…y
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo R…agni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nendo manipulates metal to form Softer… than Steel furniture collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories