Israeli designers Studio Itai Bar-On and Oded Webman formed this collection of conical lights from pigmented concrete.
Conical shades are topped with a rounded cap and a translucent perspex disk is fixed over the base to soften the light.
The lamps can be suspended from the ceiling or laid on the floor.
The lamps come in white, grey, dark grey, orange, blue and yellow.
Bubbles that formed in the mixture are visible as holes on the surfaces, which can be polished or left raw.
- 100% Design and Brompton Cross Design Di…strict video
- Pentaphone by Robert Stadler
- "Can these parts go together and kill so…meone? The answer is yes."
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalayan
- New products from Metaphys
- Structural trusses influence Bridge furn…iture by Variant Studio
- L’Artisan Électronique by Unfold and …Tim Knapen
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- Cubic Meter by Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories