Israeli designers Studio Itai Bar-On and Oded Webman formed this collection of conical lights from pigmented concrete.
Conical shades are topped with a rounded cap and a translucent perspex disk is fixed over the base to soften the light.
The lamps can be suspended from the ceiling or laid on the floor.
The lamps come in white, grey, dark grey, orange, blue and yellow.
Bubbles that formed in the mixture are visible as holes on the surfaces, which can be polished or left raw.
- Grid Plank and Grid Table by Daphna Laur…ens
- RGB lighting installation by Flynn Talbo…t casts multicoloured shadows
- Dezeen Super Store is now open!
- Movie: golden spider-silk cape by Simon …Peers and Nicholas Godley
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- Reddress by Company
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- PXR-8 by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories