Israeli designers Studio Itai Bar-On and Oded Webman formed this collection of conical lights from pigmented concrete.
Conical shades are topped with a rounded cap and a translucent perspex disk is fixed over the base to soften the light.
The lamps can be suspended from the ceiling or laid on the floor.
The lamps come in white, grey, dark grey, orange, blue and yellow.
Bubbles that formed in the mixture are visible as holes on the surfaces, which can be polished or left raw.
- Rammed Earthenware by Bril
- Sarah Lucas uses concrete breeze block…s to create first furniture range
- Constructive Lives by Multistorey
- Changing Cupboard by Front
- Tuft Pula byNumen/For Use
- Chest of Suitcases by Maarten de Ceula…er
- 4millimetri table by Studiocharlie
- Mathilda by Patricia Urquiola for Moro…so
- "Most of our parents wanted us to be l…awyers or doctors. Not anymore."
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories