Israeli designers Studio Itai Bar-On and Oded Webman formed this collection of conical lights from pigmented concrete.
Conical shades are topped with a rounded cap and a translucent perspex disk is fixed over the base to soften the light.
The lamps can be suspended from the ceiling or laid on the floor.
The lamps come in white, grey, dark grey, orange, blue and yellow.
Bubbles that formed in the mixture are visible as holes on the surfaces, which can be polished or left raw.
- Design world heads for Miami
- QR code island by C.A.N
- r2b2 by Christoph Thetard
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- The Reflection Range by Kim Thome at Sho…w RCA 2012
- MQ10 by Urbanscreen
- The Flavour Conductor by Bompas & Parr e…nhances different flavours in whisky
- Pharrell Williams unveils first phase of… collaboration with Adidas
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories