Israeli designers Studio Itai Bar-On and Oded Webman formed this collection of conical lights from pigmented concrete.
Conical shades are topped with a rounded cap and a translucent perspex disk is fixed over the base to soften the light.
The lamps can be suspended from the ceiling or laid on the floor.
The lamps come in white, grey, dark grey, orange, blue and yellow.
Bubbles that formed in the mixture are visible as holes on the surfaces, which can be polished or left raw.
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Ilse Crawford
- De La Espada launches new collection wit…h a chair by Luca Nichetto
- Bread Shoes by R&E Praspaliauskas
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Z.Car by Zaha Hadid
- Italian designers continue marble tile r…ecycling project with Little Gerla vases
- Solar Shade by Buro North
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories