Firstly, a wooden baton is attached horizontally to the wall.
From this, three solid oak shelves of different lengths are suspended using bent steel rods.
The user can configure their own arrangement of the unit by moving the shelves along the baton.
"We have always been fascinated by the beauty and engineering marvel of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge" said the designers. "Strong and functional, at the same time awe-inspiring."
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- B Bench by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for Li…gne Roset
- Extrusions by Thomas Heatherwick - more …images
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Paper Space by Studio Glowacka and Maria… Fulford Architects
- Vík Prjónsdóttir launches latest wing…-shaped blankets made from Icelandic wool
- Designjunction announces exhibitor line-…up
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories