Firstly, a wooden baton is attached horizontally to the wall.
From this, three solid oak shelves of different lengths are suspended using bent steel rods.
The user can configure their own arrangement of the unit by moving the shelves along the baton.
"We have always been fascinated by the beauty and engineering marvel of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge" said the designers. "Strong and functional, at the same time awe-inspiring."
- Famous modernist chair shapes merged int…o a bar stool by Eugeni Quitllet
- Self-repairing trainers 3D-printed from …biological cells by Shamees Aden
- Chocolate by Front
- Dezeen and designjunction launch map of… West End Design Quarter 2014
- Paper Eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Front at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece laun…ches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- Oscar Medley-Whitfield and Harry Trimble… at Designers in Residence 2012
- Volvo's reflective Life Paint turns bicy…cles and clothes into high-visibility objects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories