Firstly, a wooden baton is attached horizontally to the wall.
From this, three solid oak shelves of different lengths are suspended using bent steel rods.
The user can configure their own arrangement of the unit by moving the shelves along the baton.
"We have always been fascinated by the beauty and engineering marvel of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge" said the designers. "Strong and functional, at the same time awe-inspiring."
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft toys… launch on Kickstarter
- Buoy by TAF for Zero
- Still Life by PJADAD and Atelier Food
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Inside Out Furniture by Minale-Maeda
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz open…s "like a paper fan"
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a bras…s pendulum to track the passing of time
- Bookspile by Andrius Pocius
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories