Firstly, a wooden baton is attached horizontally to the wall.
From this, three solid oak shelves of different lengths are suspended using bent steel rods.
The user can configure their own arrangement of the unit by moving the shelves along the baton.
"We have always been fascinated by the beauty and engineering marvel of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge" said the designers. "Strong and functional, at the same time awe-inspiring."
- Alessia Giardino designs tableware colle…ction made from dyed concrete
- Copper Mirror Series by Hunting & Narud
- Another Chair by Mathias Hahn for Anothe…r Country
- Brickchair by Pepe Heykoop
- FABRIKAAT exhibition at Ventura Lambrate
- More Design Indaba photos
- Cantilevered sofas by Paulo Kobylka fit …together like stacked concrete slabs
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- One Light Only by Lee Broom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories