Firstly, a wooden baton is attached horizontally to the wall.
From this, three solid oak shelves of different lengths are suspended using bent steel rods.
The user can configure their own arrangement of the unit by moving the shelves along the baton.
"We have always been fascinated by the beauty and engineering marvel of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge" said the designers. "Strong and functional, at the same time awe-inspiring."
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Biomega launches KiBiSi-designed NYC c…ity bike
- Iris van Herpen creates dresses from c…ircles of lustrous metal gauze
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- Menswear capsule collection by Bureau …V
- Aalto University students design chair…s from bright blue plywood
- Scale watches by Nendo mark the time w…ith ruler increments
- Authentic Wood by Le Corbusier at Cass…ina
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabric…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories