An orange metal stand with triangular legs forms the base of the Gergeti coffee table by NVDRS.
The table's ash wood top can be lifted off and independently used as a tray.
This surface has niches carved into the wood for holding a collection of accessories, which features an ashtray, a candlestick and a vase.
These three grey elements with orange accents can also be removed and used on their own.
Other coffee tables on Dezeen include Foster + Partners' table with a base made by stretching a perforated disk of steel and a collection of small stands with interlocking wooden legs.
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
- The Front Room: Geometry and Colour
- Daphne by 24° Studio
- David Chipperfield installs tree trunk c…olumns in Mies van der Rohe's Neue Nationalgalerie
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design Mu…seum
- Flight Brigade music video by Simon Robe…rts follows an animated train journey
- Light Shadows by Zero and Orrefors Kosta… Boda
- Dumbo by Tomek Rygalik for Moroso
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories