An orange metal stand with triangular legs forms the base of the Gergeti coffee table by NVDRS.
The table's ash wood top can be lifted off and independently used as a tray.
This surface has niches carved into the wood for holding a collection of accessories, which features an ashtray, a candlestick and a vase.
These three grey elements with orange accents can also be removed and used on their own.
Other coffee tables on Dezeen include Foster + Partners' table with a base made by stretching a perforated disk of steel and a collection of small stands with interlocking wooden legs.
- Rotator by Ron Arad for Teuco
- SonUmbra by Loop.pH
- Drag by Julien Carretero
- Whole World Water by Fuseproject
- Cuts by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset
- Welded Stools by Studio Libertiny
- Plastic table by Tokujin Yoshioka for Ka…rtell sparkles like crystal glass
- Skrivo's Halo chair comprises two parts …that slot together
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories