An orange metal stand with triangular legs forms the base of the Gergeti coffee table by NVDRS.
The table's ash wood top can be lifted off and independently used as a tray.
This surface has niches carved into the wood for holding a collection of accessories, which features an ashtray, a candlestick and a vase.
These three grey elements with orange accents can also be removed and used on their own.
Other coffee tables on Dezeen include Foster + Partners' table with a base made by stretching a perforated disk of steel and a collection of small stands with interlocking wooden legs.
- Shadow City by Izabela Boloz
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Da…niel Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Alcarol uses resin to preserve worm ho…les in wooden bench
- Cup holder by Bookman for coffee-fuell…ed cycling
- 100% Inspiration: Nina Tolstrup
- Time Flies by Lisa Frode
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio No…vembre part 1
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jon…gerius
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories