An orange metal stand with triangular legs forms the base of the Gergeti coffee table by NVDRS.
The table's ash wood top can be lifted off and independently used as a tray.
This surface has niches carved into the wood for holding a collection of accessories, which features an ashtray, a candlestick and a vase.
These three grey elements with orange accents can also be removed and used on their own.
Other coffee tables on Dezeen include Foster + Partners' table with a base made by stretching a perforated disk of steel and a collection of small stands with interlocking wooden legs.
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- Heal's launches Autumn/Winter 2014 furni…ture collections
- "East London has a good vibe for any cre…ative industry" - Magnus Pettersen
- Noooodle by Ding3000
- Claesson Koivisto Rune arranges metal sh…eets into Caramel side table
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Big Bloom by Charlie Guda for The Cottag…e Industry
- Nomadic Furniture by Jorge Penadés
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories