An orange metal stand with triangular legs forms the base of the Gergeti coffee table by NVDRS.
The table's ash wood top can be lifted off and independently used as a tray.
This surface has niches carved into the wood for holding a collection of accessories, which features an ashtray, a candlestick and a vase.
These three grey elements with orange accents can also be removed and used on their own.
Other coffee tables on Dezeen include Foster + Partners' table with a base made by stretching a perforated disk of steel and a collection of small stands with interlocking wooden legs.
- Design Museum drops Designer of Year sho…w
- Wrecking Ball Lamp and Crane Lamp by Stu…dio Job
- Uflex bandage snaps around a wound and i…nflates to stop bleeding
- Pages by Sophie Nuttall
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Seeper at Tent Digital
- Herb by Nick Fraser
- Back Room - Adults Only by Mike Meiré
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- Randomly Crystallised by Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories