The Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort comprises a pair of matching 27-storey towers that are connected on the upper levels to form a smoothly curving arch across the water.
Ma Yansong of MAD designed the building for the Sheraton hotels chain, which was responsible for the interior fit out. A total of 282 guest rooms are contained inside, while additional villas and guest facilities are housed within several accompanying buildings.
Some rooms are already available, but the building will officially open in December - read more about the project in our earlier story.
Photography is by Xia Zhi.
- Batemans Row by Theis and Khan Architect…s
- Mexican Pavilion for Shanghai Expo 2010 …by Slot.
- House renovation in Saignelégier by Dub…ail Begert Architectes
- Diagonal Tower by SOM
- Micro Compact Home 016 by Richard Horden
- Auditorium and Congress Center in Morro …Jable by Menis Arquitectos
- CIRBUATS by Nick Ervinck
- Balmain Archive by Innovarchi
- The Interlace by OMA and Ole Scheeren ne…ars completion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories