Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- The Simple Things by Sara Mellone
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- To Be Continued by Julien Carretero
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangood…e
- Freedom by Ross Lovegrove
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Cover collection by Daphna Laurens
- Geology of Shoes by Barbora Veselá
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by St…uart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories