Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- Watches from new Australian brand Stock …launch at Dezeen Watch Store
- Multi-sensorial Gastronomy by Philips De…sign
- Ola Rune at Qubique 2011
- Rotterdam Chair by Hella Jongerius
- The Secret Life of cars by BMW
- Neorustica by Jahara Studio
- Design Museum Collection App:music
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for Mit…terrand + Cramer
- MINI's augmented-reality glasses allow d…rivers to see through the body of their car
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories