Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- Coming soon: driverless trains, planes a…nd automobiles
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
- Venus chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- Call for entries to the A' Design Award …and Competition 2015
- The Crates by Naihan Li
- What Watt? by Tim Fishlock
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I alw…ays want to make my own stuff"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories