Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Sleep …2012
- "He had a volcanic imagination" - Barnab…a Fornasetti on Piero Fornasetti
- Roopuppet by Nendo
- Joseph Grima explores changing ideas of …domesticity for Biennale Interieur exhibition
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant pots…, lighting and power sockets
- Robin and Lucienne Day's daughter "wasn'…t prepared to allow their works to be misused"
- Pulp by Jo Meesters
- Technology in bathrooms should be "hidde…n away," says Vola designer
- MINI Rocketman Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories