Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Matthew Hilton
- LEDs are finally able to create light of… the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Alice Spieser's 3D-printed tap aims to m…ake drinking from the faucet more dignified
- New collection aims to take Habitat "bac…k to what it was many years ago"
- New magazines: "A lasting record of the …world of design at a point in time"
- 150 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Dark Noon by Nendo
- Fruits Table Lamp by Hisakazu Shimizu
- Sensual Wave installation illuminates an… empty dock at La Grande-Motte harbour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories