Tom Dixon's six-piece Form Tea Set includes a tea pot, tall jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar bowl and tray.
Pieces in the set are made from spun brass, then polished and dipped in a gold wash to give a matte surface.
Incorporating stepped ridges, the tray has been stamped from a solid sheet of brass.
"Our Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea," said Dixon.
It's in production under Tom Dixon's own label as part of his Eclectic range of homeware inspired by British heritage.
The designer also produced a range of solid brass champagne buckets as part of his Rough and Smooth collection earlier this year.
- Oasis by Claesson Koivisto Rune, Luca Ni…chetto Jean-Marie Massaud and Front for Offecct
- Scrapwood Wallpaper 2 by Piet Hein Eek f…or NLXL
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
- Kohei Nawa's Foam installation created a… cloud-like landscape of soapy bubbles
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Eilish …Macintosh
- My Way talks with Design Academy Eindhov…en
- TZOA wearable environment tracker measur…es UV and air pollution
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- Long Distance Watch allows far-flung lov…ers to stay in touch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories