"[These are] two logical follow-ups requested by architects, with the same industrial simplicity and clearness as its original," said the studio.
Three of the silo-shaped shades are connected in a row by a horizontal bar that runs through the top of each pendant to form the suspended light.
The floor lamp balances on a slender stem, connected to the head by a hinge so the light source can pivot up and down. Its long cable flows out of the back of the shade.
All variations are made from aluminium and come in an extended range of colours.
At this year's event, the brand also showcased spherical glass lamps that appear to be steamed up and a light that resembles a poster tube.
Note Design Studio launched a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table and a series of colourful ash tables at the fair.
- Nuisance Machines by Andrew Friend
- Super Contemporary interviews: Nicolas R…oope
- Cord-Chair by Nendo
- Mafalda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Welcome to the Jungle by My Own Super St…udio
- Strand installation by Stuart Haygarth
- Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Desi…gn Studio
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Jule Waibel’s pine cone-shaped seats a…re made by steam-folding wool felt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories