"[These are] two logical follow-ups requested by architects, with the same industrial simplicity and clearness as its original," said the studio.
Three of the silo-shaped shades are connected in a row by a horizontal bar that runs through the top of each pendant to form the suspended light.
The floor lamp balances on a slender stem, connected to the head by a hinge so the light source can pivot up and down. Its long cable flows out of the back of the shade.
All variations are made from aluminium and come in an extended range of colours.
At this year's event, the brand also showcased spherical glass lamps that appear to be steamed up and a light that resembles a poster tube.
Note Design Studio launched a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table and a series of colourful ash tables at the fair.
- ATREEM by Nitipak Samsen
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Sputnik by Pepe Heykoop
- Fisherman by TAF for Zero
- Dezeen's top six picks from this year's …Central Saint Martins fashion design graduates
- Joseph Grima explores changing ideas of …domesticity for Biennale Interieur exhibition
- Superyachts by Zaha Hadid for Blohm+Voss
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Rice-Design at 100% Design Tokyo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories