"[These are] two logical follow-ups requested by architects, with the same industrial simplicity and clearness as its original," said the studio.
Three of the silo-shaped shades are connected in a row by a horizontal bar that runs through the top of each pendant to form the suspended light.
The floor lamp balances on a slender stem, connected to the head by a hinge so the light source can pivot up and down. Its long cable flows out of the back of the shade.
All variations are made from aluminium and come in an extended range of colours.
At this year's event, the brand also showcased spherical glass lamps that appear to be steamed up and a light that resembles a poster tube.
Note Design Studio launched a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table and a series of colourful ash tables at the fair.
- Marginal Notes 2012 by Note Design Studi…o
- SodaStream Source by Yves Béhar at MOST
- KAPKAR / BB-N34 by Frank Havermans
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Studio Macura designs minimal accessorie…s collection
- New furniture by Pinch
- Neorustica by Jahara Studio
- Zaha Hadid installs aluminium wave over …pool in V&A museum garden
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories