"[These are] two logical follow-ups requested by architects, with the same industrial simplicity and clearness as its original," said the studio.
Three of the silo-shaped shades are connected in a row by a horizontal bar that runs through the top of each pendant to form the suspended light.
The floor lamp balances on a slender stem, connected to the head by a hinge so the light source can pivot up and down. Its long cable flows out of the back of the shade.
All variations are made from aluminium and come in an extended range of colours.
At this year's event, the brand also showcased spherical glass lamps that appear to be steamed up and a light that resembles a poster tube.
Note Design Studio launched a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table and a series of colourful ash tables at the fair.
- Nathalie Dackelid's "wooden tablecloth" …folds out to form table extensions
- Trestle by TAF
- Rapidprototypedshoe by Marloes ten Bhöm…er
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Dezeen podcast: Javier Mariscal at the D…esign Museum
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Blueware Collection by Studio Glithero
- dezeen loves... COMPANY'S annual report
- Netscape by Konstantin Grcic at Design M…iami/
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories