Glass panels sit at right angles to each other to form two desks, two benches and shelf in this range by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec called the Diapositive collection.
"Diapositive consists of an assembly system of simple glass panels in which the edges are protected with pieces of wood, which distract from the impression of fragility," said the designers.
One of the desks also includes an ash counter for writing, while the tops and legs are edged in the same wood.
The glass bench features a thin layer of dark coloured felt that forms a cushion on top of the seat.
The pieces are available in dark and light grey, pink, orange, transparent or mixed.
The thermo-welded collection will be presented at the Glas Italia stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan from 8 to 13 April.
The brand will also be exhibiting furniture patterned with visible brush strokes by Nendo and a reflective table by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Photography is by Studio Bouroullec.
- No Bad Colours by Ron Arad
- Little Shining Man by Heather and Ivan M…orison
- London Design Festival 2012 photographs …by Barbara Chandler
- Engineering Temporality chandelier by St…udio Markunpoika
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- Clever Little Bag by Yves Béhar for Pum…a
- Zaha Hadid for Serralunga
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories