Glass panels sit at right angles to each other to form two desks, two benches and shelf in this range by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec called the Diapositive collection.
"Diapositive consists of an assembly system of simple glass panels in which the edges are protected with pieces of wood, which distract from the impression of fragility," said the designers.
One of the desks also includes an ash counter for writing, while the tops and legs are edged in the same wood.
The glass bench features a thin layer of dark coloured felt that forms a cushion on top of the seat.
The pieces are available in dark and light grey, pink, orange, transparent or mixed.
The thermo-welded collection will be presented at the Glas Italia stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan from 8 to 13 April.
The brand will also be exhibiting furniture patterned with visible brush strokes by Nendo and a reflective table by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Photography is by Studio Bouroullec.
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Zorro by Stephanie Knust
- Undulating sleeves create "optical effec…t" in Katherine Roberts-Wood's fashion collection
- 1.3 Chair by Ki Hyun Kim
- Muka Design Lab's Reves Chair has a back…rest "like a shirt collar"
- Something Good produces accessories coll…ection in Italy
- Droog show Taiwan fruits
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Saucer by Eric Degenhardt for Schönbuch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories