Glass panels sit at right angles to each other to form two desks, two benches and shelf in this range by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec called the Diapositive collection.
"Diapositive consists of an assembly system of simple glass panels in which the edges are protected with pieces of wood, which distract from the impression of fragility," said the designers.
One of the desks also includes an ash counter for writing, while the tops and legs are edged in the same wood.
The glass bench features a thin layer of dark coloured felt that forms a cushion on top of the seat.
The pieces are available in dark and light grey, pink, orange, transparent or mixed.
The thermo-welded collection will be presented at the Glas Italia stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan from 8 to 13 April.
The brand will also be exhibiting furniture patterned with visible brush strokes by Nendo and a reflective table by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Photography is by Studio Bouroullec.
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
- Trylletromler wooden installation that… looks like a maze by FABRIC
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to… sitting on stairs with Steps bench
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone… by Matteo Ragni
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me i…nto the world of design"
- Gubi to launch GamFratesi designs at P…alazzo Litta in Milan
- ANDREA by Mathieu Lehanneur and David …Edwards
- The knitting collection of Loes Veenst…ra by Christien Meindertsma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories