Glass panels sit at right angles to each other to form two desks, two benches and shelf in this range by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec called the Diapositive collection.
"Diapositive consists of an assembly system of simple glass panels in which the edges are protected with pieces of wood, which distract from the impression of fragility," said the designers.
One of the desks also includes an ash counter for writing, while the tops and legs are edged in the same wood.
The glass bench features a thin layer of dark coloured felt that forms a cushion on top of the seat.
The pieces are available in dark and light grey, pink, orange, transparent or mixed.
The thermo-welded collection will be presented at the Glas Italia stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan from 8 to 13 April.
The brand will also be exhibiting furniture patterned with visible brush strokes by Nendo and a reflective table by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Photography is by Studio Bouroullec.
- Floor lamp that tilts backwards by Mifun…e Design Studio
- In a Pinch shelving system by Arttu Kuis…ma
- Cipria by Fernando and Humberto Campana …for Edra
- Hulger and Samuel Wilkinson win Brit Ins…urance Design of the Year Award 2011
- Kelly by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
- Antenna by Neil Poulton for Vertigo Bird
- Pointless Diagrams by Josh Lewandowski
- New furniture and lighting by Front
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories