Glass panels sit at right angles to each other to form two desks, two benches and shelf in this range by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec called the Diapositive collection.
"Diapositive consists of an assembly system of simple glass panels in which the edges are protected with pieces of wood, which distract from the impression of fragility," said the designers.
One of the desks also includes an ash counter for writing, while the tops and legs are edged in the same wood.
The glass bench features a thin layer of dark coloured felt that forms a cushion on top of the seat.
The pieces are available in dark and light grey, pink, orange, transparent or mixed.
The thermo-welded collection will be presented at the Glas Italia stand at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair in Milan from 8 to 13 April.
The brand will also be exhibiting furniture patterned with visible brush strokes by Nendo and a reflective table by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Photography is by Studio Bouroullec.
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% off …Mutewatch
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Marcel Wanders in Milan
- Fervency Series by Asaf Weinbroom
- Branca by Industrial Facility for Mattia…zzi
- Alleles Design Studio turns prosthetic l…imbs into a fashion statement
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
- Studio Swine's Meteorite Shoes simulate …space debris
- Salad Memos by Boyeon Oh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories