The exhibition will include the Gridlock series of lamps by London designer Philippe Malouin, which are made up of thousands of brass parts.
The brass sticks are formed into three-dimensional grids similar to structural trusses and stacked up to form the shades. Ceiling, wall and pendant versions will be shown for the first time in the USA.
A hand-blown glass ball is cupped by a brass arm that either cantilevers from a ceiling rose, hangs as a pendant or protrudes from a wall mount.
Influenced by the shape of brass musical instruments, the collection of lamps by Paul Loebach ranges from a single conical pendant to an inverted candelabra of up to six lights suspended from brass tubes.
Brooklyn designer Bec Brittain has created two pieces for the brand.
Frosted glass crystals appear to grow from metal tubes connected with miter joints into hexagons to create Brittain's Seed series of lamps.
Her Cross candle holders are made from two interlocking metal plates that are held together with a small leather keystone.
The products will be displayed at an exhibition created with Brooklyn studio Snarkitecture, where reimagined designs by Jason Miller and Lindsey Adelman will be installed in a double-height space.
"This will be the biggest show we've done to date," said Roll & Hill CEO and creative director Jason Miller. "The size of the venue will allow us to show the scale and breadth of our collection in a way that is almost impossible otherwise."
The exhibition will be set up at 530 Fifth Avenue, between 44th and 45th Streets, in New York City from 17 to 20 May.
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- Foldboat by Max Frommeld and Arno Mathie…s
- Skin collection by Nacho Carbonell
- Roulade Sofa by KiBiSi for Versus
- RSA House chandeliers by Troika
- Ferdinand Kramer collection by e15
- Westminster Chiming Grandfather Clock by… Ryan McElhinney
- Porcelain poppies surround the Tower of …London to commemorate World War I
- Gogoro launches electric smartscooter to… combat pollution in megacities
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories