"Differently from the other three interventions, we had extra height and a gallery space we wanted to include in the project," the architects told Dezeen.
They used leftover tiles and kitchen unit fronts from the previous projects to complete the design, which now features blue walls and yellow-stained wood surfaces.
The original position of the bathroom was kept, but the rest of the interior was rearranged and split into three areas as part of the renovation.
The entrance opens onto the kitchen and dining area, which features a patchwork of hexagonal floor tiles in blue and shades of grey.
The tiles are placed along the kitchen units, while the rest of the floor is polished concrete.
Wood stained bright yellow with a melamine resin is used on the opposite wall and also forms the dining table top.
The eating area is separated from the adjacent living and sleeping space by two sections of wall, painted a light blue colour to match some of the floor tiles.
Yellow wood panels continue into this room, which is minimally furnished with seats and tables.
The bed is located on a raised platform formed from more yellow wood.
This is accessed by a ladder with black metal sides, one of which is bent 90 degrees at the top to create a low railing with strip lighting underneath.
Beneath the mezzanine is storage space for clothes that can be concealed with a curtain.
More of the hexagonal tiles cover the floor of the bathroom, where the toilet is concealed behind a frosted glass door.
Full-height windows from the bathroom open out onto a small balcony.
Photography is by Nieve.
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- New Hotel by the Campana brothers
- Selfridges 3rd Central by FAT
- Plywood staircase by Buj+Colón Arquitec…tos integrates shelves and cupboards for a small flat
- Von M modernises three apartments inside… a Stuttgart apartment block
- The Silence Room at Selfridges by Alex C…ochrane Architects
- RDM Innovation Deck by Groosman Partners
- Business Playground meeting room by Math…ieu Lehanneur
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories