1. Your work will be judged by the most star-studded awards jury of any awards programme. Our judges include leading figures in global architecture and design such as Patricia Urquiola, Philippe Starck and Frida Escobedo. Check out our judges ›
2. You'll save money compared to other awards programmes. Dezeen Awards is more affordable to enter than any other paid-entry architecture and design awards programme. Check out our prices ›
3. If your company has less than 10 employees, you'll save even more. Small companies get half-price entry fees. Read more ›
4. You'll benefit from being part of the awards programme organised by Dezeen, the world's most popular and influential architecture and design magazine. Our editorial team are involved in the longlisting and are on the lookout for great work. Even if you don't win, you'll be on our radar.
5. We'll mention you on our website if you are longlisted, with a link to your website. A link from Dezeen will give your company substantial benefits in term of search-engine visibility and kudos.
6. We'll publish your work if you're shortlisted. Your work will be featured on our awards site, with an image, short text and link to your website. Bespoke "Shortlisted for Dezeen Awards 2019" promotional badges will also be supplied to studios.
7. We'll promote you if you win. All winners will receive significant exposure on Dezeen, including a video interview conducted at the Dezeen Awards 2019 party (note: attendance of this event is not obligatory).
8. You'll receive a unique, hand-crafted trophy designed by Atelier NL if you win, which is yours to keep forever. You'll also get a certificate and promotional winners' badges.
9. All entrants will be invited to attend the shortlist party, which is a major networking opportunity. The Dezeen team and many of our judges will be in attendance, as well as key industry figures.
10. You'll get special access to exclusive events. All entrants will be added to a special mailing list that will receive exclusive invitations to future Dezeen Awards and other Dezeen events.
11. You'll be invited to a lavish Dezeen Awards party, a Dezeen Awards 2019 event. This year, winners will be announced online ahead of the event.
12. You'll be part of something global. Last year we received entries from 91 different countries including Mexico, Japan, Kenya, Thailand, Portugal, China and the United States.
13. It's easy to enter. Dezeen Awards has the simplest, most intuitive entry process of any awards programme.
14. We're friendly. Our awards team are here to help you with any questions you might have. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
15. You can save a further 25 per cent if you enter before 29 March. What are you waiting for! Enter Dezeen Awards now ›