The Dezeen Awards 2022 public vote opened last week and we've put together a list of five things you need to know before you vote for your favourite projects and studios.
1. The public vote is separate from the main Dezeen Awards 2022 judging process, in which entries are assessed by our international judging panel. The Dezeen Awards public vote invites readers to vote for their favourite shortlisted projects and studios.
2. You can vote via the public vote landing page or via a link on the shortlist page of the project you wish to vote for.
3. Remember to verify your email address if it's your first time participating or we won't be able to count your votes! You can verify by clicking on the link in the email you received after voting.
4. Next week we will let you know who is in the lead in a series of posts on Dezeen where you can see who is ahead in each category.
5. Winners will be revealed from 17 to 21 October.
If you have any questions about the public vote or didn't receive your verification link please email [email protected] and someone from the team will get back to you.