Part of a new business and sporting complex, the pavilion is surrounded by polo fields and stables on land that was once part of the New Dutch Water line of defence - a 85km-long system of bunkers, dykes and water management systems built in the nineteenth century to rapidly flood land in the event of an invasion.
Photographs from the slideshow shown here are by Christian Richters and Menno Kok.
UN Studio has also posted a photo of its Theatre Agora at Lelystad, Netherlands, which is due to open next month (below).
- Screenplay by Oyler Wu Collective
- James B. Hunt Jr. Library by Snøhetta
- Nowhere but Sajima by Yasutaka Yoshimura… Architects
- "The Pompidou captured the revolutionary… spirit of 1968" - Richard Rogers
- House in Buenos Aires by Guillermo Radov…ich
- Peace Pavilion by Atelier Zündel Criste…a
- Slate-clad chapel by Eriko Kasahara boas…ts a veil-inspired ceiling structure
- The Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre by REX …and OMA
- Southcape golf clubhouse by Mass Studies… features curving concrete canopies
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories