Part of a new business and sporting complex, the pavilion is surrounded by polo fields and stables on land that was once part of the New Dutch Water line of defence - a 85km-long system of bunkers, dykes and water management systems built in the nineteenth century to rapidly flood land in the event of an invasion.
Photographs from the slideshow shown here are by Christian Richters and Menno Kok.
UN Studio has also posted a photo of its Theatre Agora at Lelystad, Netherlands, which is due to open next month (below).
- Jean Nouvel to design Serpentine Galle…ry Pavilion
- Skinspace by AND
- New Andermatt by Group8
- The War Rooms, St. James's Park by Ned… Scott
- Roaming Market by Aberrant Architectur…e
- Saul E Méndez menswear store features… doors and windows pulled out from the walls
- 1:1 Architects Build Small Spaces at t…he V&A
- BGU University Entrance Square by Chyu…tin Architects
- Yakushima Takatsuka Lodge by Shigeru B…an
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories