Part of a new business and sporting complex, the pavilion is surrounded by polo fields and stables on land that was once part of the New Dutch Water line of defence - a 85km-long system of bunkers, dykes and water management systems built in the nineteenth century to rapidly flood land in the event of an invasion.
Photographs from the slideshow shown here are by Christian Richters and Menno Kok.
UN Studio has also posted a photo of its Theatre Agora at Lelystad, Netherlands, which is due to open next month (below).
- Casa CorMAnca by Paul Cremoux Studio
- Duplex by Frank Gehry for Make it Right
- OCT Shenzhen Clubhouse by Richard Meier …& Partners
- Hermitage Amsterdam interior by Merkx + …Girod
- Contemporary arts centre on a Portuguese… isle contrasts volcanic stone with concrete
- Hitzig Militello Arquitectos combines tw…o homes in one building in Buenos Aires
- 36 The Calls by Davide Marchetti Archite…tto
- Residential extension by Dubail Begert A…rchitectes
- 40 Viviendas Para Jóvenes by Bipolaire …Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories