Zaha Hadid has designed a landmark building for Szervita Square in the historic centre of Budapest, Hungary (via www.hg.hu).
The mixed-use building, for ORCO Property Group, will replace a communist-era car park and will contain shops, restaurants, offices and a nightclub.
Hungarian site www.hg.hu has more details of the project here.
Orco Property Group is an Eastern European property developer that is also behind the Zlota 44 residential tower in Warsaw by Daniel Libeskind.
- Torus by Norisada Maeda Atelier
- Wall of bushy plants fronts São Paulo h…ousing block by TACOA
- Small arrow-shaped art gallery installed… in an Australian garden
- GR230 by Code
- The Lan Xi Curtilage by Archi-Union
- Perforated brick house by Tropical Space… is based on termites' nests
- Variations On a Dark City by Espen Dietr…ichson
- Brutalist buildings: Park Hill, Sheffiel…d by Jack Lynn and Ivor Smith
- Salon Mittermeier by Xarchitekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories