Zaha Hadid has designed a landmark building for Szervita Square in the historic centre of Budapest, Hungary (via www.hg.hu).
The mixed-use building, for ORCO Property Group, will replace a communist-era car park and will contain shops, restaurants, offices and a nightclub.
Hungarian site www.hg.hu has more details of the project here.
Orco Property Group is an Eastern European property developer that is also behind the Zlota 44 residential tower in Warsaw by Daniel Libeskind.
- House in Hiyoshi by Hiroyuki Tanaka Ar…chitects
- Vo Trong Nghia Architects adds brick a…nd bamboo to Vietnam factory interior
- Regional Chamber of Commerce and Indus…try by Chartier-Corbasson Architectes
- Cité de l’Océan et du Surf by Stev…en Holl and Solange Fabião
- RBC Design Centre Montpellier by Jean …Nouvel
- Johnston Marklee designs rotunda resid…ence for series of Spanish holiday homes
- Casa Lude by Grupo Aranea
- Sophia bookshop and publishing house b…y Nicos Kalogirou and Evangelos Kotsioris
- Urezkoenea House by Peña Ganchegui y …Asociados
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories