Zaha Hadid has designed a landmark building for Szervita Square in the historic centre of Budapest, Hungary (via www.hg.hu).
The mixed-use building, for ORCO Property Group, will replace a communist-era car park and will contain shops, restaurants, offices and a nightclub.
Hungarian site www.hg.hu has more details of the project here.
Orco Property Group is an Eastern European property developer that is also behind the Zlota 44 residential tower in Warsaw by Daniel Libeskind.
- Pole Dance by SO-IL at P.S.1
- Casa Funchal 05 by Paulo David
- Sofitel Lyon Bellecour by Patrick Norgue…t
- Geneto adds pointed roofline to Italian …restaurant in Japan
- Equestrian centre on Australia's south c…oast features a curving rammed-earth wall
- Residential extension by Dubail Begert A…rchitectes
- Spiral House by Powerhouse Company
- Adjustable balcony animates the facade o…f E348 Arquitectura's Miramar House
- Tokyo Apartment by Sou Fujimoto Architec…ts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories