Zaha Hadid has designed a landmark building for Szervita Square in the historic centre of Budapest, Hungary (via www.hg.hu).
The mixed-use building, for ORCO Property Group, will replace a communist-era car park and will contain shops, restaurants, offices and a nightclub.
Hungarian site www.hg.hu has more details of the project here.
Orco Property Group is an Eastern European property developer that is also behind the Zlota 44 residential tower in Warsaw by Daniel Libeskind.
- Museum of Tolerance Jerusalem by Chyutin… Architects
- Sapphire Gallery by XTEN Architecture
- dezeen loves... films on Arkitektur's bl…og
- High Voltage Transmisison Line Towers by… Arphenotype
- Museum of Islamic Art by I.M. Pei
- A pile of sand marks the entrance to Des…ign Miami
- House extension by GKMP Architects inclu…des a wooden window seat
- Rollercoaster by Interval Architects
- Sunwell Muse by Takato Tamagami and Be-F…un Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories