Zaha Hadid has designed a landmark building for Szervita Square in the historic centre of Budapest, Hungary (via www.hg.hu).
The mixed-use building, for ORCO Property Group, will replace a communist-era car park and will contain shops, restaurants, offices and a nightclub.
Hungarian site www.hg.hu has more details of the project here.
Orco Property Group is an Eastern European property developer that is also behind the Zlota 44 residential tower in Warsaw by Daniel Libeskind.
- Islamic Cemetery by Bernardo Bader Archi…tects
- SN.House by atelierA5
- ￼￼￼Coach Omotesando by OMA
- Castellbisbal School by MMDM Arquitectes
- CF Møller completes red brick facility …for the Danish Meat Research Institute
- International Criminal Court by Schmidt …Hammer Lassen
- Knut Hamsun Centre by Steven Holl
- Zaisa Office Tower by Hoz Fontán Arquit…ectos
- Schloss Grafenegg Concert Hall by Archit…ekten Schröder Schulte-Ladbeck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories