Milan update: the presentation of new work by Gaetano Pesce at the Meritalia showroom on Via Durini was one of the most interesting in Milan - if only for the utter strangeness of both the furniture and the way it was shown, with weird sound effects, projections and very little light.
Meritalia have finally sent us images but no information, so you'll have to make do with just the photos for now.
- Meeraboo ST-1 and G-Force by Victor Vett…erlein
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- Benedetto Bufalino transforms a former a…partment into a tennis court
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Itisy table by Philippine Lemaire for Li…gne Roset
- Tube Amplifier by Case-Real for Elekit
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is cla…d in beveled mirrors
- Telling Talesat Ligne Roset Westend
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories