Milan update: the presentation of new work by Gaetano Pesce at the Meritalia showroom on Via Durini was one of the most interesting in Milan - if only for the utter strangeness of both the furniture and the way it was shown, with weird sound effects, projections and very little light.
Meritalia have finally sent us images but no information, so you'll have to make do with just the photos for now.
- D&A modular seating system by Assaf Is…rael
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- City Music by Akko Goldenbeld
- Marcel Wanders retrospective opens at …the Stedelijk Museum
- Mouth Factory by Cheng Guo
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
- Silverware by Glithero
- Algorithmic publishing project FOMO ex…plores the "unexpected consequences of technology"
- Chris Kabel casts found objects in bro…nze for Fogo Island hotel key fobs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories