Milan update: the presentation of new work by Gaetano Pesce at the Meritalia showroom on Via Durini was one of the most interesting in Milan - if only for the utter strangeness of both the furniture and the way it was shown, with weird sound effects, projections and very little light.
Meritalia have finally sent us images but no information, so you'll have to make do with just the photos for now.
- Silt tea set by VW+BS
- Designed in Hackney: Balzac armchair by …Matthew Hilton for SCP
- Torsten Sherwood launches Shaker-influen…ced furniture collection
- Pauline van Dongen's Vigour cardigan sen…ses how well its wearer is moving
- Tom Dixon in Milan
- Da Morto A Orto by Peter Bottazzi and De…nise Bonapace
- Ronde Pendant by Oliver Schick for GUBI
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun and …Tracey Neuls
- Prelude 01: a Dialogue at Depot Basel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories