Milan update: the presentation of new work by Gaetano Pesce at the Meritalia showroom on Via Durini was one of the most interesting in Milan - if only for the utter strangeness of both the furniture and the way it was shown, with weird sound effects, projections and very little light.
Meritalia have finally sent us images but no information, so you'll have to make do with just the photos for now.
- Stack by Shay Alkalay
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
- Yonoh turns energy company logo into a c…hair
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
- KOZO lamps by David Benatan
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- Bound Basics by Toon Welling
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cappe…llo
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories