Milan update: the presentation of new work by Gaetano Pesce at the Meritalia showroom on Via Durini was one of the most interesting in Milan - if only for the utter strangeness of both the furniture and the way it was shown, with weird sound effects, projections and very little light.
Meritalia have finally sent us images but no information, so you'll have to make do with just the photos for now.
- 100% Inspiration: Jamie Anley
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Made in Italy talks: il Modo Italiano
- New Vespa S by Piaggio
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- Barber and Osgerby's Design Museum exhib…ition "could almost be called the aluminium show"
- Ron Arad: Restless - "It would be nice i…f a lot of things were moving"
- Till You Stop by Mischer’Traxler
- Designer Christmas cards
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories