Described by the designers as "a room for rest", Stitch Room consists of two shelters akin to shanty-town structures but made of sheets of stiffened fabric that snap together.
"With modular textile walls, they form a mobile and temporary space for relaxation and retreat, a place of reflection and regeneration," says the Vitra press release.
See more photos of the exhibition in our earlier post.
The Vitra Museum website has been updated with movies of all the installations at the MyHome show.
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- Samuel Wilkinson's Thirty lamp rotates a…t a constant angle
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Ro…set
- Sakura Cafe by Klein Dytham Architecture
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Theatre chair for Dee and Charles Wyly T…heatre by Studio Arne Quinze
- Paper works by Simon Schubert
- Dezeen Watch Store launches two timepiec…es for women by Daniel Wellington
- Crystal Bulb by Lee Broom at Dezeen Supe…r Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories