Described by the designers as "a room for rest", Stitch Room consists of two shelters akin to shanty-town structures but made of sheets of stiffened fabric that snap together.
"With modular textile walls, they form a mobile and temporary space for relaxation and retreat, a place of reflection and regeneration," says the Vitra press release.
See more photos of the exhibition in our earlier post.
The Vitra Museum website has been updated with movies of all the installations at the MyHome show.
- New 203 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Fervency Series by Asaf Weinbroom
- Dezeen presents upcoming designers and b…rands at Home
- PP Møbler launches Hans J Wegner chairs… to celebrate 100-year anniversary
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- OUYA by Fuseproject
- The Snow by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Light Blubs by Pieke Bergmans
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories