Described by the designers as "a room for rest", Stitch Room consists of two shelters akin to shanty-town structures but made of sheets of stiffened fabric that snap together.
"With modular textile walls, they form a mobile and temporary space for relaxation and retreat, a place of reflection and regeneration," says the Vitra press release.
See more photos of the exhibition in our earlier post.
The Vitra Museum website has been updated with movies of all the installations at the MyHome show.
- Alice Wang Design proposes products for …the future of marriage
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see a…t London Design Festival 2014
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Reveal by Studiomama
- Marc Newson: from hand-welding aluminium… furniture to designing for Apple
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Blend by Mieke Meijer
- Seracs sofa by Alfredo Häberli
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories