Split series is a design system by Peter Marigold that involves splitting timber logs lengthways into four parts and using the resulting odd angles to generate idiosyncratic shelves, tables and storage towers.
"The inverted angles of a shape split into pieces will always add up to 360 degrees," says Marigold. "The angles can be interchanged but will always form a whole."
- Insect-infused Jungle Bars are boosted w…ith powdered cricket protein
- Drapée chair by Constance Guisset desig…ned to look like draped fabric
- Jewellerysense by Flóra Vági
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad f…or pq
- Drop by Paul Cocksedge
- Sports Hijab by ResportOn
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Brenta
- BMW Art Cars
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories