Split series is a design system by Peter Marigold that involves splitting timber logs lengthways into four parts and using the resulting odd angles to generate idiosyncratic shelves, tables and storage towers.
"The inverted angles of a shape split into pieces will always add up to 360 degrees," says Marigold. "The angles can be interchanged but will always form a whole."
- The Battle of Trafalgar by Jaime Hayón
- Material Centric by Benjamin Hubert
- Matteo Fogale and Laetitia de Allegri pr…esent furniture made from old jeans, paper and cotton
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- Markus Linnenbrink's Off the Wall! insta…llation immerses visitors in colour
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- Blankets by Snøhetta for Røros Tweed
- Luminaire and Salvatori
- Work in Progress at the Royal College of… Art
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories