Split series is a design system by Peter Marigold that involves splitting timber logs lengthways into four parts and using the resulting odd angles to generate idiosyncratic shelves, tables and storage towers.
"The inverted angles of a shape split into pieces will always add up to 360 degrees," says Marigold. "The angles can be interchanged but will always form a whole."
- Bisazza to show Hayón and Job in Milan
- Jaime Hayón designs ceramic lights for …Parachilna
- Dirty Rotten Peaches by Rebecca Wilson
- New 202 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fabr…ics into men's outerwear
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- Tenon by Yota Kakuda
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
- Ghost Stories, New Designs from Nendo at… MAD
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories