The resin-cast lamp features radiating architectural forms.
Here's a bit of info from Hubert:
Dandilight - Benjamin Hubert
A range of resin cast interior lamps inspired by sprawling cityscapes and the shift towards urbanisation.
Dandilights are floor and pendant lamps embodying geometric urban environments counterbalanced with a softer organic macro form, reflecting the aesthetic of a dandelion.
Lamps are comprised of a resin cast head and a sandblasted aluminium stand (floor lamp).
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Techtile exhibition design by Nosigner
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
- Second collection by Vík Prjónsdóttir
- Grand Crus Cup Parade by Dottings
- Unsustainable by Greetje van Helmond 2
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Stef…an Diez
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories