Mini Bottle (top) by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby of BarberOsgerby is a low, hollow table made of clay. Bambi by Nendo (above) is a writing desk made from laser-cut sheet metal.
Further details from Cappellini:
Bambi – Nendo, 2008
The Bambi small table/writing desk has thin edges and a light appearance. It is a versatile element of furnishing that can be used as a desk or as an outdoor table with generous dimensions. Made of a laser-cut and shaped metal sheet, the table-top rests on two rectangular metallic tube legs and can be completely dismantled.
Bambi is available in blue, yellow, red, black, white and grey shiny polyester gloss.
150 x 60 x 73 h. cm.
59 x 231⁄2 x 283⁄4 h. inches
Mini Bottle – E. Barber & J. Osgerby, 2008
Mini Bottle is a low table completely produced in baked clay. It is hollow inside and has an important presence without being heavy. The table is available with an opaque and glazed finish in white, black and blue. The felt base support makes the Mini Bottle stable and safe.
Ø 45 x 42 h. cm.
Ø 173⁄4 x 161⁄2 h. inches
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equip…ment
- Soundchaser by Yuri Suzuki
- Rolf Sachs at Selfridges
- Marlène Huissoud uses insect by-product…s to develop new materials
- Bye Bye Laundry by Lisa Marie Bengtsson
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- "I try to make new forms of life," says …Strandbeests creator Theo Jansen
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalgar …Square
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories