Mini Bottle (top) by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby of BarberOsgerby is a low, hollow table made of clay. Bambi by Nendo (above) is a writing desk made from laser-cut sheet metal.
Further details from Cappellini:
Bambi – Nendo, 2008
The Bambi small table/writing desk has thin edges and a light appearance. It is a versatile element of furnishing that can be used as a desk or as an outdoor table with generous dimensions. Made of a laser-cut and shaped metal sheet, the table-top rests on two rectangular metallic tube legs and can be completely dismantled.
Bambi is available in blue, yellow, red, black, white and grey shiny polyester gloss.
150 x 60 x 73 h. cm.
59 x 231⁄2 x 283⁄4 h. inches
Mini Bottle – E. Barber & J. Osgerby, 2008
Mini Bottle is a low table completely produced in baked clay. It is hollow inside and has an important presence without being heavy. The table is available with an opaque and glazed finish in white, black and blue. The felt base support makes the Mini Bottle stable and safe.
Ø 45 x 42 h. cm.
Ø 173⁄4 x 161⁄2 h. inches
- Behind the scenes with Dominic Wilcox ma…king his "stained-glass driverless car"
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Portus sofa system by Lammhults designed… to create a "room within a room"
- Pizza Perez by Francesco Moncada
- Moustache in Milan
- Studio Makkink & Bey creates Blue Potter…y using traditional Indian techniques
- Tswana by Patty Johnson
- Bye Bye Bulb by Daniel Michel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories