Mini Bottle (top) by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby of BarberOsgerby is a low, hollow table made of clay. Bambi by Nendo (above) is a writing desk made from laser-cut sheet metal.
Further details from Cappellini:
Bambi – Nendo, 2008
The Bambi small table/writing desk has thin edges and a light appearance. It is a versatile element of furnishing that can be used as a desk or as an outdoor table with generous dimensions. Made of a laser-cut and shaped metal sheet, the table-top rests on two rectangular metallic tube legs and can be completely dismantled.
Bambi is available in blue, yellow, red, black, white and grey shiny polyester gloss.
150 x 60 x 73 h. cm.
59 x 231⁄2 x 283⁄4 h. inches
Mini Bottle – E. Barber & J. Osgerby, 2008
Mini Bottle is a low table completely produced in baked clay. It is hollow inside and has an important presence without being heavy. The table is available with an opaque and glazed finish in white, black and blue. The felt base support makes the Mini Bottle stable and safe.
Ø 45 x 42 h. cm.
Ø 173⁄4 x 161⁄2 h. inches
- Discipline's 2014 collection includes an… apple-shaped desk tidy
- Tonale by David Chipperfield for Alessi
- Milan's Salone del Mobile is still "the …centre of the furniture design world" says Jasper Morrison
- Colour-changing ink transforms flame-eng…ulfed headdress by Lauren Bowker
- Marina Bautier at Salone Satellite
- Just About Now by Maarten Baas with Laik…ingland
- Audi Centenary Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- VOID V03 alarm by David Ericsson at Deze…en Watch Store
- Tools for Life by OMA for Knoll
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories