The plates, bowls and chopsticks are intended to replace disposable paper tableware.
The pieces are made from hardtack, a biscuit dough made from flour, water and salt which was traditionally used as dry emergency rations at sea.
The biscuits will last for months as long as they are kept dry.
- Build by Jack Godfrey Wood and Tom Bal…lhatchet for Movisi
- René Barba creates lollipop-shaped la…mp from paper-like fabric for Ligne Roset
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
- Mindcraft10 by Danish Crafts
- Pelle, Mikkel and Gullspira by Hella J…ongerius for IKEA
- Ikepod wristwatches by Marc Newson
- Pierre Junod watches now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Cumulo by Liliana Ovalle
- LightHive by Alex Haw
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories