The plates, bowls and chopsticks are intended to replace disposable paper tableware.
The pieces are made from hardtack, a biscuit dough made from flour, water and salt which was traditionally used as dry emergency rations at sea.
The biscuits will last for months as long as they are kept dry.
- WhiteKnightTwo by Virgin Galactic
- Can City mobile aluminium furnace by Stu…dio Swine
- Prelude 01: a Dialogue at Depot Basel
- Vika's modular bathroom range is designe…d to create comfortable wash areas
- Pieke Bergmans for Al Sabah Art & Design… Collection
- Catenary Pottery Printer using analogue …parametric design by gt2P
- Tjirp by Cas Moor
- Wind by Maarten Baas
- Apollo by International
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories